Lilac. Here's a lil something-something Conchaga didn't want you to know

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111567

Dec 3 2008

On that date I will confront Conchaga on his cowardly racist behaivor on the Internet.

Just so you'll know Conchaga, I'll be in Philly Dec 28 when the Eagles play the Cowboys. Will you still be busy coward?

If so, I'll travel to New York and Boston and meet you on the date shchedule.This is going to be good.

:popcorn:

No worries Greg, Eagles fans will pound the shit out of BLACKFOOT before you ever get a chance to meet him.

Why would any Cowgirls fan go to an Eagles game in Philly wearing Cowgirl colors? That's like going to Oakland and wearing anything but black and silver. Kiss your ass good-bye Chuck.

Laker_Girl new the time and place.

I know! I'm tempted to go down to the stadium, wait for him to show, then start shouting, "THIS cupcakeER JUST CALLED MCNABB A FAGGOT!"

Right there^

The coward new the time and place. I imagine the didn't know where the stadium was. Right Conchaga, from Philly? Conchaga had not plan to show.
I'm tempted to go

Again my point was made. Conchaga will be forever known as a coward.

Oh, that's right.... I forgot.

Name the place, cupcakeer.

Then the coward made this post. Right behind the one above. Cochaga would repeat those words over and over.

Dec 23 2008

Dec 28 at the stadium, be there. If not, which I know you want. Then Jan 3 at city hall.

^Right there^

Again the place was mentioned.

Now what cunt? You defend Conchaga well, but not well enoughf Lilac.You knew Conchaga wouldn't have the guts to meet me. Yet you still encourage him to do so. Gagh knew it. Laker_Girl boosted the coward up.

There's only one thing Conchaga can do. Is leave The PlayGround. The PlayGround is for grown folks, cowards has to be illimanated.

As a matter of fact want you step with Conchaga. Either git with it or be gone Lilac. Its bump and grind time, its on.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
LOL

Youre still trying to prove this. lmao

Pull any posts you want and use them in any context you want, it still wont change what really happened.

You couldnt just settle with being as a coward, BlehhkFut. You have to make a liar out of yourself as well.

Originally Posted by CeeJay
Dec 3 2008

On that date I will confront Conchaga on his cowardly racist behaivor on the Internet.

Just so you'll know Conchaga, I'll be in Philly Dec 28 when the Eagles play the Cowboys. Will you still be busy coward?

If so, I'll travel to New York and Boston and meet you on the date shchedule.This is going to be good.

Originally Posted by CeeJay
Dec 23 2008

Dec 28 at the stadium, be there. If not, which I know you want. Then Jan 3 at city hall.

This is good.

Its cut and dry.

Originally Posted by Conchaga
I know! I'm tempted to go down to the stadium, wait for him to show, then start shouting, "THIS cupcakeER JUST CALLED MCNABB A FAGGOT!"

This isn't good.

That post suggest Conchaga knew the time and place of the event. Blackfoot confirmed that he went to the game.

As for my itinerary, not that I need to justify it to you, but I am truly busy from Dec24-Jan2. My birthday is the 24th, so that's out. Since you're a cupcakeer I assume you celebrate Kwanzaa and don't realize that the 25th is Christmas. Therefore, I'll be with family from the 25th to the 28th. I'm free on the 29th, but the next day is my girlfriend's birthday. I don't really want to show up to her b-day party with fight bites and bloody knuckles after I've repeatedly punched you in your fat cupcakeerlips. The 31st is New Years so, I'll be busy for that. The 1st will be the Mummers parade and the subsequent party on 2nd street. I'll be fairly hung over on the 2nd. So, the 3rd really is perfect. See ya then, cupcakeERFOOT!

This isn't good.

Conchaga made it clear he could not make it. That's rather odd, because Conchaga has never missed a day without posting.

Conchaga busy from Dec24-Jan2: Dec25 -28 Christmas not available. Dec30 Girl friend birthday

Conchaga was not available Dec28 and did not show up on Jan3. MYSTERY SOLVED.

Ishcabittle

Show me a post where Blackfoot specified a time. A specific, oh-fucking-clock time.

Examples:

2:00PM
3:42PM
6:50PM

That should be easy to find, right? 'Cause he was so ready and willing, right?

steve samurai jack

Show me a post where Blackfoot specified a time. A specific, oh-fucking-clock time.

Examples:

2:00PM
3:42PM
6:50PM

That should be easy to find, right? 'Cause he was so ready and willing, right?

*laughing* *laughing*

This isn't good.

Conchaga made it clear he could not make it. That's rather odd, because Conchaga has never missed a day without posting.

Conchaga busy from Dec24-Jan2: Dec25 -28 Christmas not available. Dec30 Girl friend birthday

Conchaga was not available Dec28 and did not show up on Jan3. MYSTERY SOLVED.

Scooby-Doo-tv-02.jpg

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
That post suggest Conchaga knew the time and place of the event. Blackfoot confirmed that he went to the game.

Confirmed how? I think photos are in order, or this whole thing is bullshit. Even if he gets photos of the ticket stubs. If he can't even produce that, he's a fucking lying cupcakeer. But, what else is new?

Confirmed how? I think photos are in order, or this whole thing is bullshit. Even if he gets photos of the ticket stubs. If he can't even produce that, he's a fucking lying cupcakeer. But, what else is new?

Blackfoot makes the more valid point. That's all I'm saying. Truely you never really wanted to show up. Being that you're more popular than Blackfoot, you knew you could weasal out. You had nothing to lose with lies.

This isn't good.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
'Blackfoot makes the more valid point.'

Hmmm... Upon review of all threads pertaining the point of contention, I'd have to vehemently disagree. cupcakeard.