LOL

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Maybe a Candy Striper?

Hence the nurse schtick?

like mother like d..... maybe she was hired to erm...'dance' on her 'cruise' with the erm doctors.....

Seph

Retired Account
was that like mother like son?

Ange

Banned
LOL now I see why "she" didn't want us to have access to that shit.
Acess, What you never realized is I told everybody here about that. At my home Bb we had over 15 people loging in and out all using the Ange name to troll the bb. We had about 10 people all ogged in at once fucking with people on 10 different bb's. We could not do much there because they have strck rules and will ban people quick. where I come from anything goes, we hae no rules except posting personal info. come on over and get your ass kicked. PS, my name is not Ange bitch.

Poor Old Man Jack living at home on a bb 24/7 waiting for some event to put on his star trek uniform.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Acess, What you never realized is I told everybody here about that. At my home Bb we had over 15 people loging in and out all using the Ange name to troll the bb. We had about 10 people all ogged in at once fucking with people on 10 different bb's. We could not do much there because they have strck rules and will ban people quick. where I come from anything goes, we hae no rules except posting personal info. come on over and get your ass kicked. PS, my name is not Ange bitch.

Poor Old Man Jack living at home on a bb 24/7 waiting for some event to put on his star trek uniform.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

the neverending story lalalalalala..........

Ange

Banned
ANGE baby
11-23-2007, 12:58 AM
Was your dad "gay for the stay" with Zito or something??? I think i will tell my dad and chuck that very disrespectful remark. i know mutt will shitcan you or get his ass handed to him. you better watch your fucking mouth about my dad or chuck. they both were hells angel presidents of chapters you piece of shit!

so .... if your 'dad' was in with the mods how come your banned over there?

nothing to do with the self spamming warning?

you was pulling the same tired shit 3 years ago, im a nurse, ohh fucked so hard blah blah
My dad never posted there, or only a few posts before I went there. We had that whole bb in a uproar and when I showed up at their meetup and trashed the wives it was over for me. The wives husbands could do nothing since my dad was big enough to kick about 10 peoples asses, plus he had 3 other members of his club with him as he was still with them. when they saw me with the Hells Angels the men who argued on the Bb just about shit or pissed in thier panties.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
My dad never posted there, or only a few posts before I went there. We had that whole bb in a uproar and when I showed up at their meetup and trashed the wives it was over for me. The wives husbands could do nothing since my dad was big enough to kick about 10 peoples asses, plus he had 3 other members of his club with him as he was still with them. when they saw me with the Hells Angels the men who argued on the Bb just about shit or pissed in thier panties.

im sorry which ange are you?

Ange

Banned
hahahahahahahahahahaha

the neverending story lalalalalala..........
On my bb we have raiding parties that shut down bb's. Shit we trolled a new moms board and half the Mom's joined us. I was going to bring the raiders here but you lames could never handle it and your mods would ban them immediately. you guys only allow nerds and sheep to post here, nobody here could handle a real bb full of trolls.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
On my bb we have raiding parties that shut down bb's. Shit we trolled a new moms board and half the Mom's joined us. I was going to bring the raiders here but you lames could never handle it and your mods would ban them immediately. you guys only allow nerds and sheep to post here, nobody here could handle a real bb full of trolls.

you're changing the game? why?

there is no others is there?

Ange

Banned
Maybe a Candy Striper?

Hence the nurse schtick?
Poor Old Man Jack, You Still A No Life Lame Who Lives ere Night And Day.

Ange

Banned
LOL now I see why "she" didn't want us to have access to that shit.
I poste about that bb a number of times and gave two of your members links to some of my threads there on yahoo

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
can you tell me the list of BB's you have closed down?

so you're not ange , yet you've used 'her' for three years? why?

Ange

Banned
im sorry which ange are you?
Like I said before we had about 10 guys and girls posting as that Ange. When we were all signed in at once it was halarious having each of us posting on different threads and members there going WTF!!!???

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Like I said before we had about 10 guys and girls posting as that Ange. When we were all signed in at once it was halarious having each of us posting on different threads and members there going WTF!!!???

all those posts seem quite similiar to what you post here , including spelling mistakes , and sentence structure?

doesnt smack of an open account to me....

Ange

Banned
can you tell me the list of BB's you have closed down?

so you're not ange , yet you've used 'her' for three years? why?
Not just me, others use her too, as for the b's we only close them or ruin them till we are baned which is when the one person in chargs sees us and bans us. We took Michael Jackson Fan BB's Apart and had that pedo's fans swearing to track us down and kill us!

Ange

Banned
all those posts seem quite similiar to what you post here , including spelling mistakes , and sentence structure?

doesnt smack of an open account to me....
I did some threads almone. shit we had Ange threads everywhere. 20 in one forum there, lol. We had a few other names there too. We was just getting readt to make the star trek bb members cry. not much fun here though, you guys are not very good fighters, like the little nerds that you guys are.,,,Old Man Jack, Living on a star Trek b with no life or anything but here.

Ange

Banned
er no you didnt.

if you are going to lie at least stay in character....
Oh yes I did dummy, plus I posted The name here a few times. God it took you fools long enough to check it out.

While you are thinking. That BB was destroyed when the Admon panel wa hacked into and the owners money dissapeared. They put up a new BB

On the original bb we came from , THe Howard Stern Original bb With 250,000 members, My friends hacked into the shows computer and was posting stars teles and other stuff all over. a few come very close to going to prison over that. We have two members who can go into any computer and read anything there or even take it over,as long as it is online in a Chat Bb like this is open on a bb or on yahoo, but I am sure they would never do that just because they can.

Ange

Banned
So Now You See Why Ange Really Is A Queen Here, All Bow Down. I Was Not Going To Tell You Fools About Any Other bb's But You Are So Boring Here, I Wanted You To See A Pro Troll In Action.

Ange

Banned
I am Youe Queen, Now Bow Down To Ange. I Guess As A Troll I Got Street Creds Here Now, But Jack, You Are Still A Old Man, A Lousy Poster, And Live On A Comic Book Bb .

I was here alone because who need help taking over a board full of nerds who spend their lives dressed as aliens playing video games and reading comics,

You are a old man Jack and you got tons of video games you play under your name. Probably on real life video arcades looking for some young kids to pick up

You seem Like A Typical Pedo Bear!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
huh?

What the heck is going on?