LOL

Today's birthdays:

sLiP-cOck (43), Bergerac (32), Bloodrayne (31), Strummer (27), beergoggles (22)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
They've been adjusting it practically every day since they registered.

Tells you a lot about their mentality, doesn't it?

(Of course, BR is the exception).

Do they think this is TGI Friday's and they get some disinterested teenagers to sing them a song?

Oh, wait...

MessengerX

theRanter said:
Looks like it annoyed at least 2 people so far.
No genius, it's gotten their attention, like a bus filled with Down's Syndrome kids.

Stick to ranting.

Buttmunkey

Fletcher... Felcher... WHATEVER!!
what a fucking felcher gagh is. Of course he be annoyed by the birfday thing. word

Buttmunkey

Fletcher... Felcher... WHATEVER!!
messenger x is a felcher too

MessengerX

theRanter said:
Make that 3.
Nah, what's annoying are n00bs who put 'troll' in their AV yet fail to realize that arguing over whether or not someone was trolled is not trolling.

theRanter

TK addict
MessengerX said:
Nah, what's annoying are n00bs who put 'troll' in their AV yet fail to realize that arguing over whether or not someone was trolled is not trolling.

Actually one of your fine admins "assigned" me this avatar.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Shall we bestest friends Beergoggles? Braid eachothers hair and laugh about how we hated eachother when we first met and now we're just the bestest buddies ever and talk about how we should both star in a buddy cop flick and we would be great and we would fight crime and have loads of funny one liners LOL YAY LOL OMG

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Mentalist said:
Shall we bestest friends Beergoggles? Braid eachothers hair and laugh about how we hated eachother when we first met and now we're just the bestest buddies ever and talk about how we should both star in a buddy cop flick and we would be great and we would fight crime and have loads of funny one liners LOL YAY LOL OMG

It would never work Mental. I'm too smart for you. I'd quickly get bored and start making jokes that go above your head.

Besides, what you propose above is gay. I'm now convinced you are a gay man and are probably a felcher on top of that.

Please kill yourself by morning.