LORD LUCIFER

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I am at a loss. If people are to become religious, why would they follow a God that cast out of Heaven the most-powerful, the brightest and the smartest of all angels in a jealous rage? Why would people follow a God who claims to be benevolent, forgiving etc., yet created Hell for those who do not bow down before Him? Why would people be against a supreme being who did not want Earth to be created in the first place, cognizant of the fact Earth was created by God for the sole purpose of creating more followers for His arrogant asshole self? Lucifer saw your God for what He was, full of shit. Lucifer claimed the creation of Man was a waste of time, blasphemous and doomed to failure. How is it Lucifer has been right on all counts thus far? Lucifer mocked God for His efforts to create more followers via procreation, yet God claims sex to be a sin? Lucifer mocked God for His hypocrisy, His contradictions, and for this, He was banned from Hell. This is very similar to this site's treatment of my great self, for I am in my own right, a God of this shithole.

Lucifer promised those who would follow him that they would be allowed to live as they choose, to SIN if they felt like it. Yet, this is considered 'evil'? Tell me, WHO is it that defined 'evil' as being wrong? Good and evil are nothing more than matters of opinion, constructs of Man, for such thoughts are beneath a God, are they not?

Your God considers murder to be a sin, yet He commits it on a daily basis. WTF? Fucking hypocrite. He speaks of Hell as 'punishment' for those who would sin, yet He kills many when he so pleases. Again, WTF?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I have a slightly different take on it: Lucifer said he'd make sure EVERYONE would return to God (without a choice in the matter) so long that the glory was his, not God's.

Christ said he'd simply atone for our foul-ups and the glory would be God's.

Let me mull over the rest of what you said and I'll follow-up.

RavenBlackheart

In Sorte Diaboli
I rather doubt that I give a fuck if a faggot approves of my thread or not. Do go pick some flowers.

First of all, I am not a "faggot", I am bisexual.

Secondly, you should concentrate your energies on bashing the creatures of the Light and their petty "Gods". Engaging in friendly fire will not help our cause : the destruction of Judeo-Christianity, or any worship of a false God.

Inno a Satanae.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Something tells me that you're only into that because it's the 'cool Goth' thing.

Get back to me when you've dropped the 'I'm being a conformist individual' Goth crap and figured things out for yourself.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Just like being Christian is the cool "normal" thing, right? Maybe the Christians should stop being conformist individuals and figure shit out for themselves?

Bick - that was pure idiocy on your part.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I WISH Christians would stop being conformist tools and figure shit out for themselves. It'd be refreshing to hear a Christian explain rationally why they chose their faith for themselves as opposed to 'Jesus told me to! Hallelujah amen!'.

And before you hold up the mirror to me, you know my reasons already. I'm in it for the community and for the potential end game.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I don't understand why you would want to be part of a community of closed minded, bigoted individuals (like the Church of Latter Day Saints), but then again, here I am posting at TK, so who am I to talk? ;)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I would tell you why I know there is a god. However, there are some things you just have to learn on your own.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I WISH Christians would stop being conformist tools and figure shit out for themselves. It'd be refreshing to hear a Christian explain rationally why they chose their faith for themselves as opposed to 'Jesus told me to! Hallelujah amen!'.

And before you hold up the mirror to me, you know my reasons already. I'm in it for the community and for the potential end game.

Have you really heard a Christian say that they chose their faith because Jesus told them to?

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Have you really heard any of them say anything more intelligent or sane as a reason? I sure the hell haven't.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Have you really heard a Christian say that they chose their faith because Jesus told them to?
Yes. His name was Saul. He changed it to Paul after his conversion and then wrote many, many letters Christians still love to read and (mis)quote.