Lord Raffles Is Desperate. He Follows Me All Over The Internet

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Alas, I just arrive home, log on and what do I see but evidence Lord Raffles has spent weeks scanning the internet for the great SaintLucifer. I would suggest he is either a faggot who is enamoured with me or simply someone who seeks validation from the great SaintLucifer as a worthy poster. As his own vitriolic posts directed at me have proven worthless and without point, he seeks out 'dirt' on the great SaintLucifer in the hopes of making himself look better. Interesting that I never once considered doing the same simply because he does not hold my interest other than to have him and his Paki stench removed from my presence. This is a vainglorious Paki who seeks to get out from under the shadow of the great SaintLucifer. I would suggest there is something seriously wrong with any individual who scans an entire internet in the hopes of finding ammunition to use against another. I do find it most ironic that every site from which he has quoted me, banned me faster than he cums inside his momma's snatch.

I do believe LORD RAFFLES has become my follower, although not in quite the same vein as those who follow SNOOP in Troll Valhalla. RAFFI seeks to learn from the great SaintLucifer whereas those who follow SNOOP do so as a means by which they may gang up against the great SaintLucifer. This would no doubt derive from the need for safety in numbers. In every site which the famous SaintLucifer has visited and summarily dissected with glee, he was banned in record time. Yet here we have RAFFI who brags about having stayed in Charas for a period of two years (his own words) without benefit of the Admins there banning him. To this very day I hold the record for the quickest ban of all time. I hold the same record for Wordforge, CanadianContent and many other sites. Let us not forget TrekBBS which was warned the moment I signed up and they banned me before I even managed a single post. This simply proves I so frighten sites that they will not even allow me access to their boards. I have registered at Exisle twice, and they still have denied me access both times, such is their fear of the great SaintLucifer. The only reason I survive at both Troll Kingdom and Troll Valhalla would be due to the fact they are troll sites. Therein lies proof that the great SaintLucifer may only visit troll sites as 'serious' sites so fear him word has gotten around that it is not wise to allow him access to their boards. As such, Troll Kingdom and Troll Valhalla are the only sites in which I post. I have been so severely banned by sites they watch their registration process like hawks, such is their fear. Yet here we have the much-vaunted LORD RAFFLES, who fancies himself a dangerous poster, gaining membership access to many a site without the slightest of difficulties. I would suggest this is rather telling. The fact remains, no one fears the 'famous' LORD RAFFLES whilst the great SaintLucifer so strikes fear into the hearts of many Admins at various message boards that they even deny him the right to register successfully with their sites.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
huh? can you make a statement in one sentence?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Pikachu (ピカチュウ, Pikachuu?) are one of the 493 fictional species of Pokémon creatures from the multi-billion-dollar[1] Pokémon media franchise—a collection of video games, anime, manga, books, trading cards, and other media created by Satoshi Tajiri. The purpose of Pikachu in the games, anime, and manga, as with all other Pokémon, is to battle both wild Pokémon—untamed creatures encountered while the player passes through various environments—and tamed Pokémon owned by Pokémon trainers.[2] Pikachu is among the most recognizable of Pokémon, considering a Pikachu is one of the main characters in the Pokémon anime series.

In the Pokémon universe Pikachu are mammals that have short, yellow fur with brown stripes on their backs, black-tipped ears, and an unusually shaped tail, resembling a lightning bolt. They are often found in forests, plains, and occasionally near electrical sources (such as power plants), on most continents throughout the world.[3] Pikachu often travel in packs, and are rarely territorial, however, when threatened, a group can generate an intense electrical offensive, and the electro-magnetic forces exerted by the resulting field can even produce a short lived, localized thunderstorm.[4]

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Lord Raffles 'Dares' Me

I dare you
http://www.bedslamasylum.com

we're waiting for you...

The above was a private message directed at me from LORD RAFFLES. What he fails to understand would be the fact I did sign up at his site only to be bored to tears and leave. The site is a colossal bore. It is poorly-designed and at most has 2 members altogether. *YAWN*

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
My but that was fast! I barely finished creating this thread and already many Troll Kingdom denizens have seen fit to post immediately. Such is the hold the great SaintLucifer has over you all. Daresay I am surprised? Not at all. I am amazed though at the sheer speed at which you all responded. This suggests control.. by me. I own you and you know it. Now please put those kneepads on, kneel down before me and lick my dry balls.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Anyone else want to join in with sharing some Pikachu images?

Feel free. This is now MY PIKACHU IMAGE THREAD!