LORD RAFFLES SLAYS THE cupcakeER & HER cupcakeER-LOVING ALLIES - WATCH THEM LEAVE IN DISGUT

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Miss_Anonymous said:
He's done with you, surely enough. You are below him like wayyy below him. Like the worms in the ground below him. No, you are even below that, you are like the disgusting maggots that will soon enough be feasting on your dead corpse :).
Riiight.

Is that a death threat? Like... seriously. A death threat on the INTERNET???

:D

Miss_Anonymous

Cacophony said:
Riiight.

Is that a death threat? Like... seriously. A death threat on the INTERNET???

:D

Oh but of course not.....If you die it won't be by my hand's it will be by the Lords hands :). Tally hooo!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Miss_Anonymous said:
Oh but of course not.....If you die it won't be by my hand's it will be by the Lords hands :). Tally hooo!

Not by this lord's hands, certainly.

Nor, I suspect by those of his fellow Lordship's, the Raffled one.

Young Ms. Cacophony's wit and charm are sure to be recorded in the annals of history, as a friend and entertainer to lords and ladies everywhere.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Miss_Anonymous said:
F.A.S.H.I.O.N.I.S.T.A says:
andrew your fucking sick

If there's anything I hate more than a filthy cupcakeer, it's a filthy cupcakeer hypocrite.

Don't you be preachin' to me, sweet thang, when you can't keep your dirty mouth closed.

Aight? ;)

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Let's be fair

miss thang

being ignorant

and unwashed

and very likely

infected with

various stds

has nothing to

do with skin tone

I'm pretty sure

her and her man

ARE crackheads

but that aint race

that's just from

being inbred

drug mule

children

Lord Raffles

I'M GOING OUT TONIGHT TO BURN DOWN THE DISCO AND HANG THE DJ... BECAUSE THE MUSIC THEY CONSTANTLY PLAY SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE.

Miss_Anonymous

The Dork Lord kiss my black ass, Std's No sir, that is what you have.......you slept with your mother and got Stds from that tramp, your mother sucks cocks in hell or did you not know? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Miss=100 pts. The dork idiot=no points, just various different types of Stds. Punk bitch you want to type some shit you better come at me hard you little fucker or else get the fuck out of my ball game.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Miss_Anonymous said:
The Dork Lord kiss my black ass, Std's No sir, that is what you have.......you slept with your mother and got Stds from that tramp, your mother sucks cocks in hell or did you not know? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Miss=100 pts. The dork idiot=no points, just various different types of Stds. Punk bitch you want to type some shit you better come at me hard you little fucker or else get the fuck out of my ball game.

Yo mama just called,

she said to tell yer

dumb ass that 1983 called...

it wants it's jokes back

and those points?

those are FROM your STD

them cupcakeas lied darlin

herpes IS contagious!:fear: