LOVING PHOTO OF OBAMA AND HIS WIFE!!!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
orangutan_0727.jpg

14thDoctor

Sex Panther
Aquehonga:

Knock it off YOU. Vile vicious attack on someone who has Canada's BEST INTERESTS at heart.

Not strictly true. Democrats tend to be more protectionist than Republicans, which is most likely to hurt a country like Canada.

Back when Bush was around, he was working to get some trade restrictions on Canadian beef lifted, and it was the Democrats trying to stop him.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Not strictly true. Democrats tend to be more protectionist than Republicans, which is most likely to hurt a country like Canada.

Back when Bush was around, he was working to get some trade restrictions on Canadian beef lifted, and it was the Democrats trying to stop him.

I wasn't aware of those factors.

Thank you.

If mid-term elections turn Congress Republican, how will that affect Canada/U.S. trade relations?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Hurt us? Hello? China? India? We are a resource-based economy, and both nations are BEGGING for our oil. We had to spurn China, a country willing to pay far more for our oil than you simply because of our free-trade deal which includes a concession in terms of giving the USA the best price possible. You are a moron. We switch our energy trade to India and China, the US economy shuts down tomorrow. Guaranteed.

You are an idiot. Bush PUSHED for better protection of the US economy via increased tariffs, in a NAFTA-environment, you daft fuck. Why do you think the WTO awarded Canada $6 BILLION in punitive damages? You fuckers DEMANDED we partake in this free-trade agreement. You ASKED for it. We agreed, then you started bitching and whining about how we were OWNING your ass in fair trade, so you decided to cheat by placing tariffs upon our fucking goods. The USA CANNOT compete at an equal level, so they are required to cheat.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Hurt us? Hello? China? India? We are a resource-based economy, and both nations are BEGGING for our oil. We had to spurn China, a country willing to pay far more for our oil than you simply because of our free-trade deal which includes a concession in terms of giving the USA the best price possible. You are a moron. We switch our energy trade to India and China, the US economy shuts down tomorrow. Guaranteed.

You are an idiot. Bush PUSHED for better protection of the US economy via increased tariffs, in a NAFTA-environment, you daft fuck. Why do you think the WTO awarded Canada $6 BILLION in punitive damages? You fuckers DEMANDED we partake in this free-trade agreement. You ASKED for it. We agreed, then you started bitching and whining about how we were OWNING your ass in fair trade, so you decided to cheat by placing tariffs upon our fucking goods. The USA CANNOT compete at an equal level, so they are required to cheat.

bars_gray.gif

aeommai

cookie?
WHAT LUCIFER WANTS TO BE HIS WIFE!!!

sexyasiangirl102.jpg

he by no means speaks for all canadians.
he's probably a newfie, or from quebec.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Either he's the most violent masturbator on the planet or he blows a load that'll take someone's head clean off.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
WHAT LUCIFER WANTS TO BE HIS WIFE!!!

sexyasiangirl102.jpg

he by no means speaks for all canadians.
he's probably a newfie, or from quebec.

I do not even bother to gaze for a millisecond upon the female of the CHINK species, never mind touch them. CHINKS are beneath my Anglo-Saxon station. I deal only in gorgeous blonde females. I do quite understand the level of jealousy being displayed here by you morons. I am handsome. You all know it, and it pisses you off because the Truth does not match your imagined image of me.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Why do you think his face is so fucked up?

Ah yes, a face that can steal your very gap-toothed crack whore of a 'wife' from you, not to mention your very sister, is to be considered 'fucked up'? This is what passes for 'intellect' in the good ol' US of A?