Luci gets it in the neck

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No, this data was available in 1939, 1941, 1943, 1945 and every two years after that. Always has been, was generated by them and has never been altered, or fucked with. It says the same thing then that it says now. That you are misinformed about your figures.

On another note, did you really insult Fridays dead mom?

Because that means I won't be exchanging anything postwise with you from now on on this board if that's true.

Is it?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Hollerith however, was not, and if you were paying attention, you'd know the real story. IBM America merely supplied the machines and the cards, which back then were big business seeing at the germans ordered over 10 million of the punchcards (every invoice exists for every shipment.

You know "Luci" you don't know what you're talking about here. There isn't any "denial" that fascist hatespeak is overdone, and no one believes it or is listening anymore.

You didn't know about IBM, or the cards, so fuck off with your retarded backpedal propaganda idea, it doesn't wash.

IBM KNEW what the germans wanted and they were the only corporation on earth that could give them this tool, which is what really enabled the germans to kill with efficiency and precision.

Fuck off, idiot, you're out of your depth.

Read and learn, lying piece-of-shit.

What's the difference between Jews and Nazis?
The Jews are guilty of the crimes they're accused of.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
No, this data was available in 1939, 1941, 1943, 1945 and every two years after that. Always has been, was generated by them and has never been altered, or fucked with. It says the same thing then that it says now. That you are misinformed about your figures.

On another note, did you really insult Fridays dead mom?

Because that means I won't be exchanging anything postwise with you from now on on this board if that's true.

Is it?

Fuck Friday's corpse of a mom.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Luci is most fun when in large extra bright yellow Comic Sans MS bold italic, refers to his schlong and carries on about his reputation preceding him and being banned before he even arrives.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Hey Luci: For all your claims of getting banned across the net and back, I know of a couple boards where you haven't been banned yet. Get to it!

Oh, wait -- you don't know those boards? Ask and I'll tell you!

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER
Luci is most fun when in large extra bright yellow Comic Sans MS bold italic, refers to his schlong and carries on about his reputation preceding him and being banned before he even arrives.

I see you are craving my cock again in my long absence. Rest assured, I am flattered, but I must decline. I am too busy getting banned from boards before I even register, natch.