Luci knock it off

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Your mom STILL sucked my cock. As she lies rotting in her grave, being eaten by maggots, surely my cum still resides in her mouth, yes?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Tell you what, since people think me removing tripe like that is impinging free speech, I'll leave that shit right there.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Oh don't get all sulky. You know damn well it's completely ok to move that shit out.

Haven't read the US Constitution, have you? The fucking Americans LIVE on repeating their First Amendment, you retarded cunt. Were he to move anything, then he is a fucking hypocrite.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Friday: Please remove that crap. As a personal favor for me, and out of respect for my mom? Thank you..

What did you really think would happen when you posted about the death of a loved one at this place? You've been a member long enough, you've seen what kind of trash hangs out here and the ugly things they say. If you'd like your thread archived so no one else can disrespect your mothers memory, we'd be glad to do it.

;)
mm

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
See Luci, this is what I'm talking about. I have my differences with Friday, but I would just never stoop to that.

Each poster is allowed to be themselves, including you. When you turn all asshole like that you squander all your power.

Gagh should just ban you. This is reprehensible.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gagh, FUCK him.

aeommai

cookie?
if you do get banned, feel free to try renegademugen.net.

i'm pretty sure it's the only troll site you haven't joined/been banned from/retired forever from :D

Seph

Retired Account

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
If you all stropped fucking responding in the thread there would be no issue.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Haven't read the US Constitution, have you? The fucking Americans LIVE on repeating their First Amendment, you retarded cunt. Were he to move anything, then he is a fucking hypocrite.

Gagh is not from the US and would probably prefer to wipe his ass on the bill of rights.

also, the first amendment prohibits the GOVERNMENT from impinging on free speech. not a private message board

finally, why the fuck did i stop to type this?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Oh don't get all sulky. You know damn well it's completely ok to move that shit out.

It is not OK to move this or delete this. Either posts can be restricted or they cant.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

First, Saint Luci is not American.
Second, Gagh is not American.
So - the US Constitution does not figure into the equation.