Luci Rantings

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
This tracks the number of guests that have visited a forum each day. This isn't possible in stock vbulletin as no record is kept of guest visits, they are a 'realtime' display only. This will add (another) section to the "What's Going On" area.

I ask you, and I ask you politely 'who the fuck cares... please?' Fucking asshole.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
no,no,no. ST.L, you misunderstand.

Somethings are added just so we can see some big, yellow type bitching about it.
And his little echo agreement.

~that is so cute!!~

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Oh, so you are now suggesting to everyone that you are indeed a faggot who desires that I ram my schlong up your asshole, and have the tip arrive out of your mouth? Why must faggots polite these sites? I seek an horrific, but quite palatable end to faggots. I have my oven ready and waiting for your ilk. I shall make what didn't happen to the Jews actually happen to homosexuals of all stripes.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
no,no,no. ST.L, you misunderstand.

Somethings are added just so we can see some big, yellow type bitching about it.
And his little echo agreement.

~that is so cute!!~

Who is bitching? I merely ask politely for my lesser beings to behave in an appropriate manner when I am present. Accord to me the respect you and everyone else know I deserve. I thank you for your attention. You may go now.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Oh, so you are now suggesting to everyone that you are indeed a faggot who desires that I ram my schlong up your asshole, and have the tip arrive out of your mouth? Why must faggots polite these sites? I seek an horrific, but quite palatable end to faggots. I have my oven ready and waiting for your ilk. I shall make what didn't happen to the Jews actually happen to homosexuals of all stripes.

This is all good, provided you get in said oven first.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Cute quote fix, Luci.
I've already been through that shithole called 'Ontario'. I'm not inclined to return.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
LOL. Game, set and match. Again.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
MMM PINK, FAGLAND
ontario.jpg

Well, since you are clearly a lover of OS@M@'S dick, should you not perhaps visit my so-called 'pink' province, yes? Obviously, if it is indeed 'pink', I do not belong here. I have always thought I did not belong in Ontario, as it is Liberal territory, something that sticks in my craw to no end.

There is something wrong with this picture. I am a fascist, living in an liberal province. Something has to be done about this. Mass slaughter of liberals, perhaps? An liberal holocaust, no?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Or move to Alberta.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Or move to Alberta.

I did live in Alberta for 6 months, then returned because a company was begging me to come back. Natch.

I LOVED Calgary, but I could not stand Edmonton, which has clearly the strangest layout I have ever seen of a city. Calgary was rather small, but still a wonderful city. It was strange to see a 'subway' that is no subway at all, but a surface transport.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Did said company offer you a bonus if you could up their jew/oven ratio? :meh:

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

I've been stuck between 1145-1500 post for several years now.

Does 1500 or more post has some value at "TK"? I can't seem to clear that total.

Another dumbass cupcakeER. What is it with you Americans, and your beloved cupcakeERS? You have this cupcakeER trash here, and another runs your entire fucked-up country! Still sucking cupcakeER cock, are you all? It is bloody disgusting, and disturbing, for we CAnadians to see how very much you Americans prize your cupcakeERS.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Shut the fuck up SaintLucifer. Your trolling dual days are over bitch. I have you written in the "Blackfoot secret log".