LUCIFER'S TOP TEN GREATEST INDIVIDUALS

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
1) Adolf Hitler
456.imgcache.jpg

2) Napoleon Bonaparte
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/Napoléon_Bonaparte_par_Paul_Delaroche.jpg

3) Benito Mussolini
457.imgcache.jpg

4) Julius Caesar
458.imgcache.jpg

5) Alexander The Great
459.imgcache.jpg

6) General James Wolfe
460.imgcache.bin

7)General Sir Isaac Brock
461.imgcache.jpg

8)Joan D'Arc
462.imgcache.jpg

9)Hernan Cortes
463.imgcache.jpg

10)Francisco Pizarro
464.imgcache.gif

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well no one's going to argue with number one.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Nope, but I am surprised that Lenin and Stalin were left off and Joan of Arc made the cut.

That's easy. Both were murderous thugs. Would you think a mugger was 'great', you fucking moron? Joan of Arc fucking saved France. If not for her, my family would have been British long before they did. She allowed it such that my family was able to partake in the invasion of Britain in 1066. Lenin was a fucking JEW, who was angry because he was booted out of Russia by the Tsar, and that same Tsar PWNed his brother by taking his life. Lenin, fucking emo that he was, decided to make his 'revolution' personal by killing everyone, especially the innocents. He had the entire royal family shot, including the children. I have no time for nothing thugs who, had they lived in today's society, would have been executed for murder long ago. Stalin was the thug to end all thugs, another emo motherfucker who hated nuns etc. The man made psychos seem sane by comparison. The ONLY REASON he even merits a mention in history would be due to his powerful military. The man was so paranoid he killed anyone he felt to be a threat. Even Hitler didn't do this. The man was a loon, and not very bright either. The reason his military had their asses handed to them by the little Finns would be thanks to Stalin's stupidity in purging experienced officers because he felt 'threatened' by them, a symbol of his being an insecure little thug. He is the equivalent of Pol Pot.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Where's John Ketchum, Thomas Colley, Prudence Duvernoy, Adrian Marcato, Aleister Crowley, Sherman Peden, Ms Baylock, Seargent Neff, & Paul Buhir?

Your list is incomplete son.