Making a 'decent' hash bong mix.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Might as well contribute. :)

To make a really fluffy hash bong mix these are the steps you want to take.

First you have to get your portions correct. I usually put an eighth to three cigarettes, a quarter to six and so on. You can add one or subtract one here and there depending on if you are being economical or not.

I roast the cigarettes in a pan since it's far superior to using a lighter and running the risk of burning the cigarette or getting an uneven roast.

Put your cigs in the pan and heat them up until the butts start to shrink. Once the butts have shrunk the tobacco should be roasted so get the tabacco out and in to your bowl. Grind it up a small amount but not too much.

Next put your hash in the pan and let it slowly heat up. As it warms break it up with a utensil in to smaller pieces. keep turning the pieces to get an even roast. Once the hash becomes sufficiently soft (don't leave it in long enough to start smoking) drop it in to the tabacco and start working it in with your fingers.

PRO TIP: Take the pan off the heat at this point. Trust me.

You should still have a pretty rough mix at this point with lots of lumps. Hey, it's a work in progress and Rome wasn't built in a day.

Now, pour the mix back in to your pan. If you didn't take the pan off the heat from the previous steps you're on the way to fucking your entire mix but if you did then the mix shouldn't start smoking straight away. Keep moving the mix around the pan until the first signs of smoke appear. As soon as it even start to smoke even slightly pour it back in to your bowl and go to work again. At this point the entire mix should fluff up and expand. Keep grinding it and grinding it making it as fine and fluffy as possible. If you don't get a satisfactory fluff from your mix then another few seconds in the pan and more grinding should get you there.

You now have a perfect hash mix. If you have some skunk try filling a cone with your hash mix and then putting a small amount of skunk on the top and smoke.

Well done. You are now stoned.