Mandatory intoxication or high while browsing TK

Weevil

Come on. When we weren't giggling at Gagh flaming newbs, we're making or watching drama. I propose legislation which would make it mandatory to be drunk or high while browsing TK. You know I'm right about this.

Also, there is no difference between using 'While' and 'Whilst' - one makes you sound fancy and the other doesn't. Don't be like the people who use irregardless.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I can't get high at work though :(

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm sorry I don't flame n00bs anymore. I guess I just like proving what everyone already knew, that I'm really just a pig ol' pussy.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I am in keeping with this new legislation at work right now. YEEHAW

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Working from home, the temptation is too great.

But others can still sense if someone is tippling on the job, as their Groove posts become more and more nonsensical (it actually happened with someone at work this week).

jack

i PREFER HEAD AT WORK TO DRUGZ

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
We have a forum for the sole purpose of posting whilst high: The Grasslands.

Also, I love this thread.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
"Whilst" is actually a legit alternative and shit in British English,

Myrtle

Come on. When we weren't giggling at Gagh flaming newbs, we're making or watching drama. I propose legislation which would make it mandatory to be drunk or high while browsing TK. You know I'm right about this.

Also, there is no difference between using 'While' and 'Whilst' - one makes you sound fancy and the other doesn't. Don't be like the people who use irregardless.

I think you are right about being drunk.

jack

What happened to W33V anyway? He get pissy and leave again? Or was it some secret conspiracy?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
No youtube vid, so I don't think he's pissed off. Maybe he took this new legislation too seriously?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
No youtube vid, so I don't think he's pissed off. Maybe he took this new legislation too seriously?
He disappeared after the NSFW announcement and daycared most of my accounts, plus altered their karma after I had posted a couple of NSFW images.

I've been waiting for him to come back so I can bug him about it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He disappeared after the NSFW announcement and daycared most of my accounts, plus altered their karma after I had posted a couple of NSFW images.

I've been waiting for him to come back so I can bug him about it.

I doubt he'd give a shit.

What happened to W33V anyway? He get pissy and leave again? Or was it some secret conspiracy?

AFAIK, he's on leave partaking in his new hobby of practicing traditional farming methods with his herd of mountain yak.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Yeah... about that herd of yak...

Bodybag said that the kitchen he works at can order yak (no joke), so I said he should.
Connect the dots.