Many many TK posters are UK.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Plenty it seems.

That's cool, groovy & hep.

Given there's so many Britishers here, mm or whoever she sells TK to, should change the TROLL in this b-board's moniker to UNITED.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I am "UK".

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I am "US".

I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma. I've never been outside the US, and the rest of the world IS GLAD.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Our apologies... especially if it was Terminal 2.

Yup, I'm a UKer. Borgs8472 used to live a couple of miles from me (dunno if he's still on WF, I don't follow BBS politics).

Seph

Retired Account
im an illegal alien.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am "US".

I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma. I've never been outside the US, and the rest of the world IS GLAD.

I am US. I've been to Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland, Massachusetts and Vermont. I've never been outside the US except for Canada. They have excellent strip clubs and amusement parks.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I've been to the UK once. I think I remember seeing a bridge or something.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I've been to Canada and DEADBABYLAND.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Loktar said:
I am US. I've been to Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland, Massachusetts and Vermont. I've never been outside the US except for Canada.
what province(s) did you visit, Loktar?
I've been to Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Minnesota, New York, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Indiana, Idaho, Ohio, Montana, Washington, Massachusetts, (sp?) Connecticut, Texas and Louisiana. I'd love to go to Hawaii to see the lava floes, California to visit my cousin in San Francisco, and Florida to see the Keys.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
what province(s) did you visit, Loktar?
I've been to Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Minnesota, New York, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Indiana, Idaho, Ohio, Montana, Washington, Massachusetts, (sp?) Connecticut, Texas and Louisiana. I'd love to go to Hawaii to see the lava floes, California to visit my cousin in San Francisco, and Florida to see the Keys.

Montreal, Canada. I went there for a few day trips in college. SUNY Potsdam is only about 90 miles away. And also went to La Ronde also in Montreal for a senior trip.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I am a citizen of New York City.

BONC, bitches.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I like that everyone's been to Massachusetts. It feeds the Bostonian inferiority complex I get whenever someone mentions New York City.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I prefer the tip of Cape Cod to Boston, but yeah.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I am from the UK, I have only been to the airport at new york, where we had to get from one terminal to another on the opposite side within ten minutes for a connecting flight, and only made it thanks to a black security guard and his golf buggy, letting us ride along, and shouting for people to get out of the way like something from die hard.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm a Texan.

curiousa2z

I loved my trip to Texas. I spent five days in and around Austin, which is a lovely city with lots of good places to eat fabulous Tex-Mex.. The landscape's mix of trees I knew from home (pines, oaks) along with trees I'd never seen before (pecans, mesquite) was fascinating. I loved the big old Texan skies - like being out in Saskatchewan. Also the longhorns are crazy wild!!
and Texans have beautiful manners.

curiousa2z

FBI said:
I like that everyone's been to Massachusetts. It feeds the Bostonian inferiority complex I get whenever someone mentions New York City.
I spent more time in Lexington and Salem than I did in Boston, actually.
Always felt we never did it justice as we were only there for one day and a bit. There was a lot of road construction going on and we went in the middle of summer when tourists like us were adding to the congestion so we lost heart and left the city early. I want to go back one day and suss out some Irish geneological stuff and look around at gems the tourists don't know about. Will you advise me on that?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've been to France (more times than I would have liked, frankly), Spain, Italy, Egypt and Hong Kong. Hoping to go to the US next year if I can raise the funds. Keep hearing things that make me think twice, though.