Mark Walhberg - 911 passengers didnt love their kids enough to live

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Where's Jason Bourne when you need him?

Now he's a real American.

"Don't make me roll up this magazine!"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If Optimus Prime had been on the plane, they would have said "transform and roll out!" instead of just "let's roll."

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
If I was on the plane I would have remarked how it sucked that our flight controls had been comindeered by unknown persons and I would have mentioned how pissed off I was that our plane was being flown by remote into a building/forrest.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
HEY! Mr. Wahlberg is paying my bills right now! I will have NO shit talking... BDM is project manager on MW's house. Now go see Contraband and STFU.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
If we'd known that insulting "MW" would bring you out of the woodwork we would've done it a lot sooner!

(The Happening really really sucked!!)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Fucking M-DUBZ.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think this is wrong, but I would totally do Marky Mark.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yes, let's not disparage cock juggling!

CaptainWacky

"How did these monkeys get like this?"

whisky

Boobie inspector
Plus he seems to have forgotten the old "lets overpower the terrorists and take the plane back" routine didn't work out too well for that 4th plane.

And those guys were real heroes, they didn't just play one in movies.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
if it's any consolation, in another space time continuum he did not make that remark.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
HEY! Mr. Wahlberg is paying my bills right now! I will have NO shit talking... BDM is project manager on MW's house.
That reminds me --ask BDM if the rumors are true; that Marky's having a jealous-rage-crying-jag-because-Christian-Bale-stole-my-thunder-in-The Fighter room built all special like.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Imagine a world where an actor saying something stupid has an effect.

On anything.

The victims are still dead right? Not much more we can do to them from where I'm sitting. Might be different from over where you are I guess.

Dear Marky Mark,

Everyone is impressed with your awesome musculature. Please stop offending the living with harmless stupidity.

TIA

Gear

CaptainWacky