Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 6

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Deke is still annoying and seems to have gotten dumber. Maurissa Tancharoen was quite funny as his girlfriend though. And when the bad guy got trapped with the Holodeck Daisy.

Yo Yo's new boyfriend didn't last long! And died in a really gross way.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The end was great! The agent of SHIELD stole Deke's gf!

CaptainWacky

(The actress playing his girlfriend was showrunner Maurissa Tancharoen, who I guess also acts as well as singing in that one episode of Dollhouse and wow it was actually a really good song considering it was written for an episode of Dollhouse.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm watching at E4 pace, so just seen the 2nd one.

Nice portal action.

CaptainWacky

I THOUGHT summer shows didn't have breaks. But there was no episode this week, grrrr?

CaptainWacky

I can't believe I gave you access to my data port.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Evil Coulson is not really evil? Well he's kinda evil, but he's not attacking earth.

The Jemma storyline is good.

CaptainWacky

He's saving the galaxy from alien bird things, but his team did kill innocent people in the first couple of episodes (or maybe that was just Snow and she's nuts?)

ALSO, wasn't "The Shrike" the bad guy in Hyperion?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yes, it's in all the books.

CaptainWacky

WELL THEY STOLE THE NAME. :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WE WILL BOYCOTT SHIELD!

(no, never)

CaptainWacky

The evil Fitz and Simmons having sex was funny (and hot! You were thinking it too!)

Enoch came through for his friend and is bound to die by the end of the season. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
EVIL FITZ AND EVIL SIMMONS!!

CaptainWacky

I don't know if Mack is just suppsoed to be a bad leader or if they're making him look dumb so Evil Coulson looks smart. Locking the two Shrike up together seemed like a really bad idea (they were heading towards each other!) The space stuff is much more entertaining and fun even though it's a bit like budget Sakaar with Anthony Michael Hall as budget Jeff Goldblum.

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Making Sarge so difficult and smug is annoying. If he's so determined to defeat the Shrike things he should be trying to recruit all of SHIELD. I GUESS HE JUST DID. Still he was a bit too dickish about it.

I love the space stuff, it's fun. Pink haired lady is probably the maker, but sometimes SHIELD tricks us.

CaptainWacky

MAYBE SARGE IS GHOSt RIDER NOW AND THAT'S WHY HE HAS A TRUCK INSTEAD OF A CAR.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GHOST RIDER IN THE SKY.

Do you think Sarge will be the new Coulson from now on?

CaptainWacky

Maybe they'll stick Coulson's soul up his butt.

CaptainWacky

Was Zeke always this dumb? Maybe his brain is dying because he's stuck in the wrong timeline.

So Sarge and Izel both seem to be evil but also both seem to be lying about stuff.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Snowflake was going to let his butterfly out!

The pissed off Chronicom going into Jemma and Fitz memories could be fun. I hope it runs into evil Jemma and evil Fitz.