Mega shark V Giant octopus in crap film shocker

whisky

Boobie inspector
When I saw the trailer I thought this would be so bad it would be good, turned out it was just bad after all.

I think plan 9 from outer space had better FX and a bigger budget.

They kept flashing the screen white every four or five seconds, dont know if this was meant to be stylistic, or just give everyone epilepsy, but if anything could make the film even harder to watch than it was already, that would be it.

Dont watch this film, if you have to experience it, tape it then skip to the atacks, well I say attacks, but they usually cut away before anything gets too expensive to film.

And dont even try and work out how its possible for a shark to jump a mile into the air and bring a jumbo jet down in flight, or why it would even want to, surely there must be easier and softer things to eat already in the sea without having to catch something travelling 500MPH and in the sky.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Saw the last 20 minutes today, its not too hard, syfy shows it on average six times a day.

I have seen pre school nativity plays with better acting and production values.

This makes Fireball XL5 look like Empire strikes back.

Seph

Retired Account
oh dear.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't watch any of the SyFy movies, they all look like they're probably SHIT.

Seph

Retired Account

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I happen to like most of the made for SyFy movies. Guilty pleasure of mine. Anyone remember SS DoomTrooper?