Menty's Person of the Week

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...cret-girlfriend-from-top-security-prison.html

Rutledge moaned that Huntley was a bigger hate figure in the eyes of the public than James Bulger monster Jon Venables or the heartless killers of Baby P.

She said: "Why aren't people like Jon Venables being targeted but getting new identities - although they did things just as bad. Why is it Ian Huntley all the time?

"What he did was horrendous but people have done things as bad, like Baby P's stepfather. He was torturing that baby for six months and it was premeditated.

"I don't support what Ian did but why should he be in for ever and the Baby P stepfather only gets seven years? That's insane.
"Why is it that people are hammering Ian Huntley when there's people who've done worse crimes or the same?

TOTALLY AGREE. ISN'T IT TIME FOR THE IAN HUNTLEY BASHING TO STOP!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is he still teaching himself vodoo in jail?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
"I know he is a child murderer but..."

This woman is gold, bizarre and psychotic but gold nonetheless!

CaptainWacky

Baby P's stepfather's girlfriend to hit back soon...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
JOSEF FRITZL SICK OF PLAYING SECOND FIDDLE TO HUNTLEY

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Serial killers bemoan the lack of airtime.
It used to be we could chop up a few prostitutes and feed them to our mothers in a pie. What with the Internet and microwaves now we just can't compete. Said mad jack mcrapist today from his secure bothy in Tescos head office

CaptainWacky

Were there any further "Menty's Person of the Week" winners?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, but they were all football related.

Booooooring!

CaptainWacky

Remember when FBI Parte Due thought Baby P was a rapper.

CaptainWacky