Messenger banned from EI for being too close to DS

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Look out VeganMom, you're next

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
ohhh, and to Zwof...supposed "watchdog" at EI:

This is what friends do for each other. Obviously you've never had a friend. I pity you.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Grammour Boy said:
I read this thread with little to no interest. :D

I insult you with little or no satisfaction

Tyrant

WTF??

I'm not permitted to post from certain parts of the country because they might be too close to people EI finds unsavory?

If the joke I pulled was a no-no then I can understand that. But permabanning out of sheer, unfounded suspicion?

Pffft.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
LoP said:
Several of Messenger's posts were made from an IP that is a considerable distance from all of Messenger's prior posts, and is in the area darthsikle posts from. This is sufficient proof of the original "confession" to support a permaban. Therefore I am permabanning the Messenger account.

Ok, IIRC, there's like a half-million people in Philadelphia... not counting the surrounding areas. So Messenger uses an IP that's "in the area darthsikle posts from" and that's sufficient proof that Messenger's account is being used by DS.

Wouldn't it be just as logical to say that Messenger was posting from that area?

I just thought those guys were out to get me... LoP's got a genuine hard on for DS.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
That's ridiculous! Wordforge has like 4-5 people from that area who are all unique.

RobL

CoyoteUgly said:
Ok, IIRC, there's like a half-million people in Philadelphia... not counting the surrounding areas. So Messenger uses an IP that's "in the area darthsikle posts from" and that's sufficient proof that Messenger's account is being used by DS.

Wouldn't it be just as logical to say that Messenger was posting from that area?

I just thought those guys were out to get me... LoP's got a genuine hard on for DS.

It also proves that LOP and Orpheus were lying when they denied taking out your entire ISP. They can't do that with DS, because it would cause too much collateral damage. So they just pick and choose those TKers who MIGHT have the POSSIBILITY of being associated with DS.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
they did the same thing with BDM...remember?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
they perma banned bdm after i told him how to use a proxy. he needed to use the proxy to log on at work since they IP banned me.

one more of those "technical wrongdoings"

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
they perma banned bdm after i told him how to use a proxy. he needed to use the proxy to log on at work since they IP banned me.

one more of those "technical wrongdoings"

RobL

http://www.exisle.net/mb/index.php?s=&showtopic=44509&view=findpost&p=970475

If you go to an airport and joke that you have a bomb, it's a federal offense, whether you have a bomb or not.

Claims of being a dual are done to make the admins spend a lot of time trying to see whether that is in fact true. From now on, be aware that any account that posts a claim to be a dual will be deleted. This is a message board, not a court of law, and we don't have to bend over backward when someone yanks our chains.

Cardie

Hard core! She’s getting the furnaces prepped, I hear.

Tyrant

It was a fucking joke.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Cardie said:
This is a message board, not a court of law, and we don't have to bend over backward when someone yanks our chains.

From the pics I've seen of her fat ass, she couldn't bend over backwards if you snapped her spine.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Well, one more step on the road of completely destroying their community. Deleting someone for joking about being a dual and comparing it to terrorist acts...these fuckers need to crawl out of the basement and get some perspective.

RobL

Tamar_Garish said:
Well, one more step on the road of completely destroying their community. Deleting someone for joking about being a dual and comparing it to terrorist acts...these fuckers need to crawl out of the basement and get some perspective.

You've seen the pictures. Do you really want them out in society?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
During hunting season, yes.