Michael Douglas got cancer from eating pussy.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
The More You Know™. *jingles*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...xually-transmitted-disease-throat-tumour.html

Some highlights!

Douglas made the frank admission about how he developed the illness during an interview with The Guardian newspaper when he was asked if he had regretted smoking and drinking in the past.
Douglas candidly replied: 'No. Because without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV, which actually comes about from cunnilingus.'
He explained: 'I did worry if the stress caused by my son's incarceration didn't help trigger it. But yeah, it's a sexually transmitted disease that causes cancer. And if you have it, cunnilingus is also the best cure for it.'

How about them apples?

Seph

Retired Account
Welcome hoem CKLT how you been dude... bummer about douglas, in fact fuck him, how are ya.

Seph

Retired Account
Frankly I've never been better and I might hang out around here more often this summer!

That's great news mate, somebody round here should be happy... even if its just one of us and with the prospect of you posting more, I think I can talk for those who know you and say it's been a good long while since you were part of the furniture and it would be good to see you back round here a bit more.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If everything gives you cancer, why deny yourself the simple pleasures in life:

Bacon.
Diet Coke.
Oral sex.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Even cancer gives you cancer.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I read this in my newspaper - The Times!, and as I was eating a sandwich, I nearly threw it the fuck up.

CaptainWacky

Was it a donkey meat sandwich?

whisky

Boobie inspector
There should be a way of giving cancer cancer to kill it off.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This just in -- the donkey has tested positive for HPV.

Michael Douglas declined to comment.

CaptainWacky

"You're not putting ME in the cooler!" - Mister Freeze's words.

Seph

Retired Account
"I once eated a childrenz" ~ Albert Fish