Michael Jackson is too OLD to be doing concerts!!

Yes, he is NOT in the tip top shape that Madonna is in. He may injure a nostril or painted on lip or somethin'.!

Yes, he is sooooo fragile.

If he does tour, will he have children backstage to molest to keep his spirits up?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
At least when he pays parents off for their kids he remembers to buy American, eh?

At least when he pays parents off for their kids he remembers to buy American, eh?

But he is sooooo weird & he lies! (ONLY 2 nose jobs??, yeah...right!!)

I admire his talent, but think he is the creepiest guy EVER!

He is the ultimate poster child for recycled ABUSE! His father abused him...he abuses others...and so on....and so on...

His freaky appearance & peter pan obsession only fuels his obsession with children...he NEEDS them like LOVERS!! SICK FUCK!!

MJ is NOT peter pan....could someone please tell him this!??

His endless obsession with altering his face is just a sick attempt at luring children into his den of pedophilia!

He has ONLY escaped prosecution because of MONEY!!

One day he will answer for what he has done...just a matter of time.

Also, notice how Latoya has suddenly rushed to MJ's defense? Yeah, MJ has paid his sister up the ass to preach his praises, otherwise she'd be back on Larry King stating what a pedophile fuck he truly is!!

The money he paid her is no doubt going to make her nose just as small as his!??

This whole family is a hord of sick FUCKS!!

ONLY Janet has retained her dignity...that is because she doesn't need to be bought & sold by the MJ money!

One day the courts will castrate this CRAZY FUCK!

Then we will see how MJ shouts "hee heee" with his testicles gone!??

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LOL.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I only defend MJ when I'm drunk now. :(

MJ has disney fantasies, he will ONLY rape white boys who bend over & flash the full monty ASS HOLES & and r reminiscent of the PAN!! yep. Give MJ a Peter Pan rape fantasy & he will go all cupcakeER APE RAPE RAPE YOUR WHITE ASS scenario SHIT!! Yes, he will tell his lawyer it was a fan based attack on his black self, therefore a racial slur!?? Yes, do NOT talk of PETER PAN, cause that is MJ's childhood hero...he has altered his BLACK features to appear like the PAN! Sadly, the surgeries only made him look like a fuckin' prissy ass freak!!!

IMO!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Are you trying to get someone to reply?