Michael Madsen

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Stop saying "I like it", Brian.

CaptainWacky

He seemed to be flirting with Andrew tonight.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe there's still some methedone in his system.

If he were on Xanax, he'd be flirting with everyone.

CaptainWacky

He's a lot more friendly than he seemed at first.

SO FAR.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm still perplexed about why he's doing the show at all. Has he said anything about this yet?

CaptainWacky

On DigitalSpy there was talk of a massive tax bill...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Makes sense. Tarantino doesn't do films every year, and the pay isn't that great.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Probably both.

Michael Madsen: Hey, Vinnie, it's Mike...
Vinnie: FUCK. Y'alright mate innit fuckin 'ell mate?
Madsen: Yeaaahh. You?
Vinnie: Ace mate, fuckin squelchin yeah, fuckin ace.
Madsen: So these British guys are bugging me to do this thing, this Big Bother thing.
Vinnie: Yeah mate, fuckin 'ell mate, I was on that mate. Mate.
Madsen: How'd it go?
Vinnie: Well you get some patella cunts ya know mate, but basically, end of day right, to be fair, it's fair play mate.
Madsen: Uh huh... so I should go for it? I mean I guess it'll write off my tax bill if nothing else.
Vinnie: Might get to dip yer wick too, mate, never know. Never know. I even 'ad it off with Stephie Beechamtits, mate.
Madsen: She's a tough cookie...
Vinnie: I know mate, split her in two I did mate.
Madsen: ... [chuckle]
Vinnie: Right mate, gotta get a move on. Nearly 11 now and I haven't stolen Woody Allen's lunch money yet. Tarrah mate. 'Ave a laugh and no doing nuffin what I wouldn't not do innit mate.
Madsen: [loud drag on a cigarette by way of a "goodbye"]

CaptainWacky

I wonder if he saw the footage of Vinnie running to the Diary Room and crying about Sisqo "threatening" him.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Is there a way that the local authorities would sign a waiver so that he could get away with beating up some of the other housemates? 'Cause that would be entertaining.

The way he shaved Frankie like an elder chimp grooming its young was adorable.

CaptainWacky

He's going to chokeslam Denise eventually.

CaptainWacky

I love how Denise still thinks it's all just a big joke between them but he literally believes she's a "drunken bitch" and an "abomination".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm still in the beginning of last night's ep -- I wish he wouldn't just give up. Less Michael = less Eggs cares about this season. :shock:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He is ridiculously cool. I watched Sunday's episode last night and he really did manage to pull off wearing Denise's fur coat and his gravelly delivery of "you're an abomination" is burned into my mind.

CaptainWacky

He is starting to annoy me slightly at times when he snaps for no reason.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, he's not going out like a man. He's taking the nomination like a brat, which is unexpected from someone like him.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think Sonia hit the nail on the head. He doesn't want "Hollywood actor Michael Madsen second to be evicted" to be a headline.

CaptainWacky

It is weird that he said he wants to go but then got angry at people for nominating. And in the face to face nominations tonight...I agree Denise is crazy but he was harsh...

Still should win really!