MOTHERFUCKING CELL PHONES FUCKING SUCK!

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
ALWAYS CUTTING OUT AT THE EXACT WRONG FUCKING MOMENT!

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

NO I FUCKING CAN'T YOUR CELL DROPPED TEH CALL AND NOW I HAZ BLUEBALLZ
:rwmad:

Plus also: If they did a phone sex commercial for their "dropped call" campaingn, I bet they'd have a LOT more people on their network...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
ALWAYS CUTTING OUT AT THE EXACT WRONG FUCKING MOMENT!

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

NO I FUCKING CAN'T YOUR CELL DROPPED TEH CALL AND NOW I HAZ BLUEBALLZ
:rwmad:

Plus also: If they did a phone sex commercial for their "dropped call" campaingn, I bet they'd have a LOT more people on their network...

Verizon, right?

As an employee of a marketing company that does customer satisfaction surveys for Verizon I am duty bound to report this.

A van will be arriving soon at your house to pick you up and take you to Verizon's re-education camps.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Sadly T-mobile and Sprint. If it were Verizon it would have worked just fine. You can still send a van out tho. ; )

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Sadly T-mobile and Sprint. If it were Verizon it would have worked just fine. You can still send a van out tho. ; )

Ive been with T-Mobile since they were VoiceStream. I get great reception, even the places other people dont, and I cant remember ever having a dropped call.

Text messaging FTW!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
My RAZR Motorola battery died the other day and now my girlfriend can't reach me all the time.

SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I wish to live in a world where the entire communication network of the planet is can string operated.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I want to live in a world where all punchbags look like Graham Norton, and all mattresses are as soft and lucsious as a nice pair of tits. But all over.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I want to live in a world where Dennis Bailey is forced to renact Tin Man in a glass cage whilst covered in goosefat with only an assortment of hats to wear to represent the characters. FOR EVER.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
And his knob is thrashed with a nailed club by a Steffan Dennis look alike until it looks like Gomtuu.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
afraid to ask what Gomtuu is.

well, ok, no I'm not.

WTF is Gomtuu?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
p.s. not to get back on topic for any reason in particular, but I have asked the minions to give me a cell phone for Solstice.
(*sigh* it looks like it's time.)
What would be good for someone who hates trying to hit tiny little fucking buttons and can't understand operating manuals, even when they are translated into eleven languages?
this would be just for emergencies mostly as I don't like using phones at the best of times. I find them very intrusive.