Movie trailers

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I blame all the vuvuzelas from all you World Cup freaks.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember that GI Joe movie that was supposed to come out last summer but they delayed it when they realised everyone would just go and see The Avengers again instead? It's back! And it's...pretty much the same.

[YOUTUBE]OTrJf_LE34g[/YOUTUBE]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I loved the first one and this looks just as good (because it looks like the same movie only with Big Ben being destroyed instead of The Eiffel Tower).

CaptainWacky

It was better than Transformers anyway.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Tom Cruise, called JACK again (Is he going to be called jack in every movie from now on?)

[YOUTUBE]EdzpNH0DNZ4[/YOUTUBE]

Could be Minority report, could be Knight & Day, you never really know with the increasingly odd TOMJACK.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm looking forward to Oblivion, but I'm really baffled by Tom "Jack" Cruise being cast in so many movies. Is he really a draw? Is there really a significant number of people who watch movies specifically because he's in them? I don't know any if these people.

He plays the same bloody character (a DICKHEAD) in everything!! I'd be looking forward to Oblivion a lot more if someone else was the lead.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I've seen quite a few films that he has been in, but its been more of a case of "Ooo, a cool looking film with Tom Cruise in", rather than "Ooo cool, its a Tom Cruise film".

I do think he gets a lot of shit over what he does outside of his films which clouds some people's opinions of his films.

I don't know if I will see Oblivion, because its hard for me to get baby sitters, I only get to see two or three films a year, and the rest on dvd.

CaptainWacky

Literally looks like the best Michael Bay movie ever.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBEHD]_5kx7-JrY4A[/YOUTUBEHD]

Good cast, meh trailer.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Had me grinning in parts but it looks like one of those trailers that give away all the good parts of the film just to get people in theater seats.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
[YOUTUBE]ZgClpA2HS64[/YOUTUBE]

Quite the cast (James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Jay Baruchel, Michael Cera, Paul Rudd, Jason Segel, Danny McBride, Aziz Ansari, Craig Robinson, and Emma Watson), but I'm really not excited about the movie.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Remember when Steve Carell used to have small parts in Jim Carey films?

Seems like the fortunes have been reversed.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
As an addition to Eggs' original post, the first 4 minutes of Warm Bodies:

[YOUTUBE]iI1AkFh3QgU[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

I think it looks pretty good but apparently REAL ZOMBIE FANS think it's an outrage and will destroy the genre or some shit.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Certainly makes you wonder what the rest of it's like. I mean, what happens? What could happen? Seems more like short film material from that, but I guess he learns to talk and falls in love or something.