Movies over long 4th of July weekend

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'd like to see:
The Last Airbender
Twilight - Eclipse
The A Team
Knight and Day

The critics and some people my daughter knows who saw it are hating The Last Airbender major big time.

The critics are hating on Tom Cruise too.

What am I going to do?!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Love Ranch, with Helen Mirren.

Or stay home and watch a kickass musical about the Declaration of Independence:

[YOUTUBEHD]9HD1x_kZRQQ[/YOUTUBEHD]

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
1776 The Musical??? LOL! omg
gonna see if they have it at the video store!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And the best part of all: the guy playing John Adams is the voice of KITT on Knight Rider!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG. It's official: every movie ever made has been covered by the Brokeback meme.

[YOUTUBEHD]uJlBycCWh8A[/YOUTUBEHD]

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
You could just do what I do every Independence Day: Watch ID4. Usually, I watch it in chapters based on the days leading up to the 4th, but I forgot this year. Tomorrow night, we'll be breaking out the popcorn and M&Ms and watching some good ol' destruction!

\S/

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I saw it when it first premiered at the Zeigfeld theater in NYC.

That was enough.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Saw Twilight: Eclipse last night.

I've not read the books so I have no expectations when I go to see the Twilight movies. This movie was better than the previous one, the cgi wolves were better too. The Voiture - however it is spelled - are still seriously disappointing. The battle between the united Cullens and shapeshifters against the newborn army was a bit much for me. Not that it was bloody - because it wasn't - but because it was pretty violent with in my face filmography. Jacob probably has the best lines. Bella's angst is a lot less cloying. Overall an A kind of movie.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm going to the last late showing of The Last Airbender tonight. There were some better reviews of it today. Maybe I'll hate it too. But, I'd like to see it on a big screen if I'm going to see it at all. Maybe I won't hate it as much as some because I don't have any expectations about how the characters should look or behave or how the story should be.

Besides, I love going to the movies.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, kid wanted to run over to see more fireworks. I like fireworks so I went. I should have had enough time to get back in time to go to the late movies. However, there were several wrecks on the freeway and backed up traffic. Took forever to get home.

Okay. Tomorrow.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
BBCAmerica had a British Invasion, so a ton of Dr. Who episodes, but all about the Daleks, then Bond films.

Good times.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'd like to see:
The Last Airbender-RETARDED, M. Night Shamalyenstein SUCKS
Twilight - Eclipse-GAY!
The A Team-Yeah, this looks awesome
Knight and Day-SUPER DUPER GAYWAD!!

I fixed your post.