Murray vs. Federer

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
First set -- Murray is keeping it a very tight match. He is having trouble with his first serves, but he is great at returning Federer's rockets. Lots of long rallies so far, it's going to come down to conditioning and stamina in this muggy weather.

Also, Federer is a filthy French pig. More later.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually, Federer is Swiss and South African, which makes him a racist cheese-head. But he just LOOKS like a filthy French pig, y'know? Plus, calling him French is my "Henoch is a Sarek dual"...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bad news - Federer broke away and won the first set 6-3, after Murray had been matching him point for point at 3-3.

adasdlklfsdad

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Federer has found his ace, second set is a goner 6-4.

Take our your beads and start mumbling if ya got em.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Murray finally got an ace! Up 2-1 in the third set.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Heartbreaking. For a moment, Murray took charge, and was up 5-2 in the third set.

Then he lost focus and started making unforced error after unforced error, and we are at an 9-9 tiebreak in the third set. Brutal.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
TOO BAD IT'S TISI'S DAY OFF, SHE MIGHT BE WATCHING THIS WIFF ME.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
11-11 TIE, this is exciting and excruciating.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's over. The Federer freight train rolls on and claims another victim.

YE PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT LADDIE AYE.

Federer = Vinnie Jones; Andy = Sisqo. :sarek:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Why couldn't Federer have just let him win? What a prick.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Aww, poor Murray. He had beaten Federer I believe
6-2 times before, if my stats from Sportscenter are correct.

Eggs, why the Federer hate? Not that I like him either, just wanna know if you too believe he's a big faker!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I liked Federer before his pathetic "no British player has won a title in 150,000 years or whatever" jibe after his semi-final. What a cheap way to appear to an Aussie crowd. If only the Aussies realised that most English fans don't care much for Andrew "Look at my Paraguay shirt" Murray, either.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Aww, poor Murray. He had beaten Federer I believe
6-2 times before, if my stats from Sportscenter are correct.

Eggs, why the Federer hate? Not that I like him either, just wanna know if you too believe he's a big faker!
Well, his talent is no fake, certainly he's the best player in the world, that's just a statistical fact. But he just seems cocky and cold. When it coms to tennis, I never tend to like players that dominate like this, it takes the excitement out of Grand Slam finals. Also, when I find a player I think is really sexy (RAFA), I root for him even if he's an underdog. I rooted more for earlier, long-haired Aggassi against Mr. Perfect Sampras then I did for more dominant, baldo Aggassi.

TENNIS IS A COMPLICATED GAME.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Yea, I feel the same way about one player dominating a sport. It's borong and makes for a boring sport.

And Rafa is okay, but his face looks a bit plastic to me. :)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
That's because he was made by Mattel to battle GI Joe with his TELESCOPIC TENNIS RACKET OF DOOM.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's because he was made by Mattel to battle GI Joe with his EUPHAMISM FOR PENIS.
Fixed, in my mind anyway.

Rafa's face just has that eerie Aztec bone structure like Lou Diamond Phillips. You can tell they had ancestors who put plates in their lips and forced their young into contraptions that warped their heads into triangular shapes.

The boy's got a big muscular booty tho.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
38165241733992694762.jpg

Hmm...you may be on to something there...