My Dear Friend The Saint

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We may have the Ultimate TK Troll available to us.

I really think you are that good.

The Question

Eternal
Is this another you tag thread? o_O

The Question

Eternal
Well, now, that DOES stiffen my nipples.

jack

I figure, you remember as the "story" was being developed the banter at TKR (particularly from Donovan and Gear) was to encourage you and to get that thing finished and for me to get it posted in as many forums as possible?

It's all there still because I didn't delete or alter any of it, and those asshats are locked out of their accounts but listen to their rhetoric now.

That would be Donovan's troll master narcissism coming into play, and Gear is just a complete POS so he says whatever's convenient.

So I'm thinking that paybacks a bitch and maybe it's time to write a story about two faced "friends" who think they're master trolls. Gears been pming me lately about that very subject, which is where the idea is coming from.

Just letting that roll around in my synaptic gaps the last few days...

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Hmmmm . . . not that I have a feud going with 'Gear -- 'cuz we all know he's got a lot of charisma, uhhhh, never mind.

Torture? Look no further than Native Americans. A few strands of hair from a horse's tail, honey, an ant hill, eyelids removed, bright, hot sunny day and one naked man. Read about it in a book many Moons ago.

I am NOT bloodthirsty! You can't prove anything. I didn't do anything. I wasn't evern there. It had to be someone else.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I figure, you remember as the "story" was being developed the banter at TKR (particularly from Donovan and Gear) was to encourage you and to get that thing finished and for me to get it posted in as many forums as possible?

It's all there still because I didn't delete or alter any of it, and those asshats are locked out of their accounts but listen to their rhetoric now.

That would be Donovan's troll master narcissism coming into play, and Gear is just a complete POS so he says whatever's convenient.

So I'm thinking that paybacks a bitch and maybe it's time to write a story about two faced "friends" who think they're master trolls. Gears been pming me lately about that very subject, which is where the idea is coming from.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OH jesus that hurts.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I remember reading about an ancient Chinese torture where they slowly and systematically sliced parts of somone's body off - toes, finger, ears, dick, nipples and then started slicing bits of skin and flesh off - all done very slowly over several days

jack

Nice work at RC btw Onyx. You have you-know-who spinning. Your dox are impregnable it would seem.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

How soon after the "story" do we skip to the chapter where you, Dono, Onyx and possibly Gear all try to take credit for the inevitable making up of you and Dono? And then make up for reals.

I am enjoying all the "drama". just wondering out loud when we'll get to the end battle and the next trilogy.

The Question

Eternal

I love coming up with new methods of torture. Well, new to my twisted brain, anyway. Lessee here, what can I pull just right off the top of my head besides my hat...

A cut across the palm of each hand and across the pad of each fingertip, then dangle the cuttee off a cliff. Or the edge of a high-rise.

Drug 'em, put 'em in a neck brace so they won't die the first go-round, then kick the motherfucker down a flight of stairs. Haul 'em back up, rinse and repeat until the internal injuries do 'em.

Force feed 'em a solution of diluted bleach in salt water.

Inject salt-water and fiberglass particles into each hand, then each foot, then each arm, then each leg. There's a fun game.

jack

How soon after the "story" do we skip to the chapter where you, Dono, Onyx and possibly Gear all try to take credit for the inevitable making up of you and Dono? And then make up for reals.

I am enjoying all the "drama". just wondering out loud when we'll get to the end battle and the next trilogy.

protip: our business is concluded. Take it from there. "Making up" isn't an option. At least not for me.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Nice work at RC btw Onyx. You have you-know-who spinning. Your dox are impregnable it would seem.

Do you think he will ever understand that no one is intimidated by "CC: x, y, z" because if he was constantly e-mailing those agencies with frivolous posts on an insignificant forum that he would be issued a cease and desist for wasting government resources...?

Also, "CC: FBI" doesn't make any sense. He isn't CC'ing the entire fucking Federal Bureau.

How about this...

Faggotchat likes Cock

CC: my big dick
His ass

The Question

Eternal
Sometimes I contemplate vomiting as a recreational activity. The recreational part would be in the placement, y'see. Like, through the open window of a parked car.

jack

I was under Donovan's control so I'm not responsible for anything that happened in the last 10 years.

Blame him for all my actions, because I was only doing as directed.