My last dual at EI is.......

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Wiggy

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I have a few left, but the next one I'll start using is aHUGOfan108.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
by publicly stating it, it makes it a perfect defense over at EI. I would never out myself! perfecto!!`

RobL

Of course, there not allowed to bring matters from another board over there, so they can't do anything about it till you say it at EI.

In theory, of course. We all know that the rules don't apply to us, that they'll just do whatever they want, apply whatever rules they want and ingnore what suits them. Its the EI way.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
DarthSikle said:

Who cares? That site so fears me they will not even allow me on. The same goes for Wordforge, although they are too stupid to realise I still have an active account there. If only I could remember the username and password for that account. It matters not anyway. I never posted under that new username when I did have the pertinent information. I was simply a huge threat to their site. By comparison to myself, you sir are a NOBODY.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
wtf? all i see is a stream of piss across my screen

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Not only that all the zero post count accounts were pruned a couple months ago, so he doesn't have an account there, the retard.
leright.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Kick the can!!!

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
kickcan.gif

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
slut

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
insult? I meant it as a compliment.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
On a somewhat related note.

exisle.net/mb/index.php?showtopic=44629

Think anyone will mention the lack of new members and that registration has been closed since Laughing Vulcan stepped down?