My Wife has been making Lusty eyes at the Pizza boy

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Pizza boy comes to the house,

Young guy, looks to be in his late teens, with a pretty muscular build,

My wifes in a T-shirt, and is not wearing a Bra.

Pizza boy kept glancing at her breasts,

She looks back at him with a smirk on her face while her nipples started to get erect. :eek:

My first thought was "You Shameless Hussie" :mmph:

The she had the ordasity to get mad when I confronted her about it.....

Tell me, Should I be worried? :eek:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Not at all, that's a healthy normal response.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

She looks back at him with a smirk on her face while her nipples started to get erect. :eek:

Well I did try and hide my erection at least. And did ask politely if I could have her bra for my collection.

Thanks for that complimentary description of me btw.:D

Cory

Banned
I had the Mail lady hit on me she rang the doorbell and was walking away cause I was sleeping I woke up really fast and said "I'm right here" She had me sign for this 2003 motherboard I bought as a backup I got off ebay.
She then goes I'll take you =)

See the problem is she is a semi angry person cause she has a hard job of delivering junk mail to various houses. WHich most girls can't handle as well as a tank of a guy.

I know she has quit a savings plan on her working for the Govt and everything mail people get paid really good.

She dyes her hair every so often we gave her a gift certificate for Perkins once.

jack

You're very very odd Cory.

Punisher

I've got a bullet for you

Yes. You should be worried.

Easy solutions:

A) follow the guy home after he leaves work one day. Beat the fuck out of him until he's crippled in some fashion. Me, I prefer putting someone in a wheelchair or a good maiming. Losing some teeth, a few fingers, maybe a triple-broken nose often is a solid way of getting someone to understand: "Don't fuck with me and/or my woman."

B) Show your wife photos of the guy after you've fucked him up. Then take her to your bed and rough-fuck her to remind her that the little pizza-prick doesn't have what YOU have.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Woman had the nerve to try and blame it on the weather. How can the weather makes a womans Nipples hard when its damn near 100 degrees outside, then tells me I need to lay off the Wendys Cheeseburgers and go to the Gym.......

It just so happens that I LIKE Wendys :smfangry:

Punisher

I've got a bullet for you
Woman had the nerve to try and blame it on the weather. How can the weather makes a womans Nipples hard when its damn near 100 degrees outside, then tells me I need to lay off the Wendys Cheeseburgers and go to the Gym.......

It just so happens that I LIKE Wendys :smfangry:

I'm with you on Wendy's...good burgers.

As for her claiming the weather was the problem? C'mon! I think you need to follow my advice, or at the very least, initiate some spontaneous and vigorous sex to let her know "your cooch is mine, those tits are mine, don't forget it!"

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
Yes. You should be worried.

Easy solutions:

A) follow the guy home after he leaves work one day. Beat the fuck out of him until he's crippled in some fashion. Me, I prefer putting someone in a wheelchair or a good maiming. Losing some teeth, a few fingers, maybe a triple-broken nose often is a solid way of getting someone to understand: "Don't fuck with me and/or my woman."

B) Show your wife photos of the guy after you've fucked him up. Then take her to your bed and rough-fuck her to remind her that the little pizza-prick doesn't have what YOU have.

look I found a picture of 'Punisher'...

6009.imgcache.jpg

jack

6032.imgcache.jpg

jack

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

Sounds like your brand of "pepperoni" just isn't measuring up for her anymore. Just tell her you're going to Taco Johns because her tacos gotten stale and boring. *Disclaimer: Not responsible for negative repercussions...*

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't know. When a woman has ordasity you really should just give her a gift certificate for hair dye and leave it alone.

However, it could have been VKD and his amazing appendage paying your wife a visit looking for PI on you. God knows he is a sneaky little bastard and pretending to be pepperoni is right up his alley.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Dear VKD, please read the original post that started this thread. Ordasity is how the original author spelled it and I was teasing him on it.

I see you haven't obtained a rasp yet.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It isn't a back peddal but a truth. You could read it there for yourself in the first paragraph. And, yes, you do read SGs posts because I've seen you leave karma comments on them and other remarks about them.

Dracula

Lord of Vampires
Even a thread with this much potential is wasted. Who are you people and what did you do with the TK I loved?!