N.A.P. Facebook group

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
And there isn't one for posting here? What does that say about this place, hmm?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Because you actually have to have more than one person in it to have it called a "group"?

Seph

Retired Account
at best

If you guys really are "The next big thing", why don't you have a Facebook group yet?

JESUS CHRIST. Blackfoot had a social group called New Age Posters, but it was deleted. At the time it had 13 members the largest of any other grouos..

I have social group called GODS PROPERTY, but only 2 other members of NAP has joined.

AMEN!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

jack

JESUS CHRIST. Blackfoot had a social group called New Age Posters, but it was deleted. At the time it had 13 members the largest of any other grouos..

I have social group called GODS PROPERTY, but only 2 other members of NAP has joined.

AMEN!

My social group is called Throat Fuckers, but I havent created it yet.

jack

Throat fucking isn't weird. After you get used to it, I'm told it's fun to have your uvula spattered with pecker-snot.

jack

see how that rolls off the tongue, motherfucker?

jack

What? You pecker-snot prejudiced?

AMEN!

who deleted it? that was my whole purpose for being here.

Seph

Retired Account
mine has around 13 members. cunts

mine has around 13 members. cunts

really?

NAP suck fucking fish stick feces...
Group Maintained by Seph

any one who thinks NAP are douchebag retards and have delusions of grandure, retarded negroids just dont cover it.

i get it.

as negative as that maybe mister irrelevant your paying homage to nap. nice to know you still are willing to give a shout out to pimpin'.

lol

Seph

Retired Account
*URP*