NAP executive meeting caught on camera

Weevil

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Shouldn't there just be one of them, in different outfits, like Eddie Murphy playing The Klumps?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Meanwhile, NAP threatens TK with the true & full unrealised powers of NAP.

[youtube]s-MqaCCbDco[/youtube]

Oh. And if you're watching it, stick it out until 0:36 for the start of the full effect.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Another old thread brung back to life again even NAP is no longer lurking the halls of Troll Kingdom...I'M LOVING IT...No Joe Hennessy, steve samurai jack, geedis, total kaos, miss mary j simple, Dork Lord (fucking dell out), Frank Carrerra, Blackfoot's Penis Laylow, Dirk Funk (fucking sell out), Corey Fuka, Hunter X, Spack, Siren, DevilMan<<the reason why I joined a funny book message board/sell out - THE KINGDOM, Eel O'Brian/ Yahooee<<the reason why I joined a funny book message board/sell out - THE KINGDOM, Bizmark, CommaderX, Loktar, Gank Master, The New Jack, Bickedan (sold out) to name a few...HOLLA NAP

Synaesthesia

This was a thread about you being Daycared. Remember that forum? Jack had it deleted along with Steve Samurai jack toon :bigass: As usual your self own is hilarious. You ALWAYS take the bait, because you never really know what's really going on.

E1c8RPPXMAYMeWA.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:wtf:
This was a thread about you being Daycared. Remember that forum? Jack had it deleted along with Steve Samurai jack toon :bigass: As usual your self own is hilarious. You ALWAYS take the bait, because you never really know what's really going on.

^^NO SIR!^^.

get it right!, i was the reason why 'the daycare center' was deleted, not 'vappopper', 'ceejay' or 'steve samurai jack'

'eggs mayonnaise' was quick to send my threads from 'the question and suggestion', 'speak freely' and 'the badlands forums'. i gave 'the daycare center' identity, a forum were members actually used.

'vappoope'r and a few other mentally deranged twats monkeys ('loktar', 'the question' (who is temporally banned), our owner 'mentalist' and 'modman' was totally pissed that I was allowed here, even though i got a forum at 'trollkingdom'.

jack

LOL I had the daycare center removed, not you. This was after you (posting as Steve Samurai Jack) decided to post an old video of my dead brother in TK Media Center. Your dual was eliminated along with all your dual's bullshit. Cleaned up the mess as they say. That's why the forum was eliminated. Because the dual was :D

Any other translation is something you made up, which begs the question.

Why are you such an untrustworthy coward?

Everything else you posted is a complete lie, as usual. You're nothing here Charles J Wilson. Never have been and never will be.

The Question is not temporarily banned. It's permanent (like your dual, who will never post here again :bigass:

Hey did you know we got a new poster at Signal? Goes by the handle of C-40.

Nothing like you at all hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

jack

And before you get all paranoid and hissy fit and start bitching and moaning and whining and complaining, he's a real person.

Not someone John made up to troll you or the remaining dual. But I admit, it's really satisfying. he's an interesting poster.

And...I'm not sure why the main Cunt 40 keeps referring to Signal as my board? Kind of weird, I don't even post there that much. But I am working on the TK archives here and there.

Thanks for noticing. :bigass:

Last edited:

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Damn. Twelve years ago people were calling out this inanity.

I’ve just never understood the point. I mean… why?

I mean that in multiple ways. First what the hell does the poster get out of it, why do people respond (just block) and lastly why do the admins indulge him (just ban)?

jack

Well you have understand Wilson's mindset. He's been on a 20 year jealousy/revenge tour since he followed me over here from Comicon. Castle and Jenna brought me over here (along with Dono) when they trolled me at that old comic book site. He got around to following me over here about a year later, after Comicon went offline.

Wilson says his primary motivation is to "ruin my internet experience"...probably because I've trolled him to dust at every turn. TK is my home. He's still a squatter.

As far as why he's allowed to spam the board at will, I can't answer that question. Really has nothing to do with me at all. But whenever Wilson fucks around, he certainly finds out.

I'm sure there will be some diatribe in response, with plenty of references to things that never happened.

But make no mistake, the mine fielders do their thing and leave him alone AS LONG AS HE STAYS OUT OF THE MINE FIELD.

Which is why Wilson doesn't post there. They also leave the rest of us alone to deal with it the way we like. I have had no issues with his bullshit, because there is a troll side to me which hates him deeply for chasing everyone else away, so when he starts up that bullshit, he gets it back in spades. That's my entertainment to be honest. It's fun to so easily make him heel.

ANyway, as far as why he acts like this? He's a mentally ill black person that lives in the ghetto and has nothing BUT TK, so he feels like this is his home, and everyone pays close attention to everything he says and does.

A urinal cake dipped in chocolate.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This thread was bumped Wednesday at 9:46 am, October 18, 2023, even though he has me on ignore for the 24th time in 5-years and NAP doesn't exist any more...Get over it! NEW AGE POSTING is DONE ...Can you guess who it was?<<(see post #4)...This thread was created by Weevil (post #1) on January 6, 2010 and last posted on by Gagh (post #2 and #3), January 6, 2010....almost 14-years-ago<<<:bigass: