NATALIE NATLAINE NATNLANIE NTNAT NATLNE NATALIE NATAL NATNILAE NTNA NALNTILAEN NATAL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Was she holding a copy of Lolita to reference the fact that she turned down the movie role 15 years ago?

CaptainWacky

A handbag makes a lot more sense than her walking around holding the book and it's amazing my autism-riddled mind didn't spot that.

I'm kind of glad she didn't do Lolita and end up corrupted or something. We've had to earn her sex scenes with years of dedicated fandom.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I want to touch her elbow.

CaptainWacky

I HONOUR HER.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Doesn't this article sound like Tomtrek & Mentalist got together and wrote it?
6) Black Swan — $3.3M
This movie is boffo box office biz! $37K per screen average!! It's only on 90 screens in the whole country and it was the sixth highest-grossing movie of the weekend. That is a serious endorsement of Natalie Portman's star appeal. And that comes at quite an important juncture in her career, as she has her first big bubbly stupid looking romantic comedy coming out (some horrorshow with Ashton Kutcher that has the Harvard beauty screaming "Why can't we just have sex???!" in public, like a common asshole, like a peasant) and then she's in Thor, her first big superhero movie. So it's very important that everyone think Natalie Portman is a big, big movie star, and if Black Swan's boffo success is any indication, she is. Everyone loves Natalie Portman. You know what, let's just look at pictures of Natalie Portman for the rest of the day. Everything else can wait. There's always tomorrow. And thank god for that.

CaptainWacky

Maybe this will finally get Hesher and Love And Other Impossible Persuits released since the studios now know Natalie = money.

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
The other Boylin Girl is on at christmas and in HD by the look of it.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Romantic Comedies with Ashton Kutcher? As a career choice that is just one above a "My family is really big and full of kookie funny characters" with Steve Martin.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I believe, because Black Swan was a severely different role for her, that she is trying out different roles to see if she can do them all.

Dedicated Actress.

CaptainWacky

I'M SURE IT'LL BE THE BEST ROMANTIC COMEDY WITH AHSTON KUTCHER EVER.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Wacky, she'd eat you alive!!

CaptainWacky

If only.