NATALIE NATLAINE NATNLANIE NTNAT NATLNE NATALIE NATAL NATNILAE NTNA NALNTILAEN NATAL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[YOUTUBE]C9QxuL2xazA[/YOUTUBE]

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
She really looks beautiful! I'm glad she didn't miss her Oscar night out.

CaptainWacky

There's a lot more pics out there. It's really nice scrolling down a thread and seeing "91 more."

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Unless you're looking at pics of Ginger Baker or Geezer Butler or something.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]PTqO4KASLZI[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I should be most obliged if you Americans would SHUT THE FUCK UP about your beloved JEWS! I am sick and tired of you assholes squealing with joy and delight about how much you love your fucking JEWS! Fuck, if you love them so much, then go move to Israel, you fucking lovers of KIKES! Shit, I bet every one of you Americans owns a fucking menorah in honour of your beloved JEWS. I can now see why you Americans invented the 'Holocaust'. Anything to justify your love of JEWS.

Now, do understand this... Natalie Portman is a fucking lowly, disgusting JEW! If you love her, that makes you just as low as she is.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]Bte_fSKMwW8[/YOUTUBE]

Badass, English, breasty Natalie alert! (I really hate how they digitally covered her ass in these tv friendly adverts.)

CaptainWacky

She is. (HEY MENTY READ THE "SELENA YOU GOT.." THREAD IF YOU WANT FUCK WHY DO I CARE.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Did she go to bed yet?

Ever since she said that bit about macaroni & cheese after the Oscars, I've periodically had cravings for it. OMG I'M HAVING SYMPATHY PANGS! :shock:

CaptainWacky

FUCK YOU ORLANDO BLOOM.

CaptainWacky

I bet their parents can tell them apart now.