Natalie Portman vs. Nacchi

MessengerX

Who would win? Nacchi seems kind of cute, but Natalie Portman is actually a well-known actress and household name, and not an insignificant nobody.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Portman, of course.

I hope this isn't a ploy to get Mr Nacchi to spam away. It won't mean anything in here anyway ;)

Nacchisrevenge

MessengerX said:
Who would win? Nacchi seems kind of cute, but Natalie Portman is actually a well-known actress and household name, and not an insignificant nobody.

I prefer Nacchi of course. Natalie is Hawt, however.

MessengerX

Gagh said:
Portman, of course.

I hope this isn't a ploy to get Mr Nacchi to spam away. It won't mean anything in here anyway ;)
Baby's spam is ineffectual either way. DLA business aside, baby doesn't hold a candle to the Mine Field.

MessengerX

How someone can prefer Nacho to someone like Portman is beyond my feeble understanding.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I am the reserve ultimate Natalie fanboy in case Menty ever EXPLODES.

Banjo

I would have to take Natalie over Nacchi (although if they wanted to go at the same time, I would try to accomodate). It worries me a little that they both look sixteen, but I didn't make the choices here.

Nacchisrevenge

Banjo said:
I would have to take Natalie over Nacchi (although if they wanted to go at the same time, I would try to accomodate). It worries me a little that they both look sixteen, but I didn't make the choices here.

I dont think that they look 16..