Negotiation

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Anyone good @ negotiation?

What's the best use of bluffing?

SuN

stfu unless ur offering information, after 2morrow u can continue.

motley

I love my moose
the best way to bluff, is to act like your bluffing....and then not.......;)

SuN

Well, aren't u a scabby little wanker!

Back to eating ur chicken and chips fat arse ;)

SuN

Could you be a little more specific?

Well I was negotiating with another who was not after a win-win and he bluffed me, I was planning to bluff back....but settled for some other offerings instead.
Anyways, tis all over nao.

U know about good tools for negotiation? Coz Ill be doing it again in the future with this person; and as much as he should be ethical & fair, he isn't :D

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
stfu unless ur offering information, after 2morrow u can continue.

Do you do this shit on purpose ?

wair 3r teh pwn sgjsjgsj lils dx ? ssksks i3i3i3 !

You make falconarg look like william fucking shakespeare !

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
SuN always gets a reaction :D

Yes, by effectively being Falconarg with a pair of tits and a bush. If you weren't so desperate for female attention, you wouldn't give two shits about this dinny, bag-of-spanners.

You're about 500 times smarter than her. Oh, and 500 times more approachable & funnier.

SuN

^^ Says u who gets shitty and has a sook over my posts, which u admit urself are bullshit.
I think you just like the attention that BAWWWWWWWWING brings.

1225410805933fb0.jpg

SuN

SuN always gets a reaction :D

Yas, for some odd reason ;)

TO answer the question at hand:

Always use the minimum level of force, until the next level is called for.

If verbal warnings won't work, use pain compliance.

If pain compliance won't work, use mace.

If mace doesn't work, use a gun...

Thanx pickle <3

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
^^ Says u who gets shitty and has a sook over my posts, which u admit urself are bullshit.
I think you just like the attention that BAWWWWWWWWING brings.

For your information, you amazingly retarded brick-chewer, I was born in 1976, not 1954, and I am currently co-habited. Calling me 'old' or stating I do not know what a naked woman looks like is base-level trolling that we can expect from the likes of the average Brawl Hall member. It simply has no effect when it is carries no meaning.

Keep at it though - once you've gnawed your way through a couple dozen more bricks you should be ready to move onto the following areas, all far more highbrow than your usual efforts:

- Mother insults.
- Parent's basement references.
- Allegations of homosexuality.

Keep eating that brick, dumbfuck!

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Yes, by effectively being Falconarg with a pair of tits and a bush. If you weren't so desperate for female attention, you wouldn't give two shits about this dinny, bag-of-spanners.

You're about 500 times smarter than her. Oh, and 500 times more approachable & funnier.

It's funny how people think you're stupid because of intentional misspellings. If anyone bothered to talk to SuN instead of insulting her out of turn, they might realize just how brilliant and politically minded she was.

P.S. Gender has nothing to do with the situation. I like SuN because she stirs up shit. If I was THAT desperate for female attention, I'd have been nicer to Laker_Girl ;)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
She seems to be showing very little evidence if brilliance or political awareness in these parts.

Alas, unlike the pair of you, I don't spend hours holed up in a room, getting to know each other on MSN. I can only but draw on what I see here.

Of course, the same applies to me, which is why I am the biggest cunt here.