Negotiation

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Of course, the same applies to me, which is why I am the biggest cunt here.

Hardly. You're a bored person with enough time and narcissism to post on a forum called "Troll Kingdom". Just like SuN, Falconarg, Joe Schmoe, et cetera. You're not a "cunt". You're not a "badass". The worst thing you can do is to click a button generating a red pixel under someone's writing, call someone an idiot, or make fun of their spelling. Tough shit you "big cunt".

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Firstly gagh, u seem to have failed in noticing that this is the Badlands...in TK; its not quite the place to be discussing serious and profound subjects.
If by chance they are mentioned, the general reaction is 'whaahahahahahaha zomg lulz'

Also, your hardly in the position to point the finger at over use of pc time, considering your post # here & at Lonaf.

Another thing, if you have not realised already, I'm no troll, & was shanghai'd here.
Your attempted critique of my trolling abilities is a fucking joke, particularly while spewing them with your knickers in a knot ;)

Annoyed much?
Want some chicken and chips?

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
^

Did you write that all by yourself ?

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Good posts, SuN. Keep them coming.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I am currently co-habited.

- Mother insults.
- Parent's basement references.
- Allegations of homosexuality.

So, from this can I safely assume you are a gay net addict with mother issues?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
So, from this can I safely assume you are a gay net addict with mother issues?

kekekekekekekekekekeke. The edit a poster's post troll is the lowest of the lowbrow trolls. I should know I use it all the time when I dumb down to Falconarg's level.

Falconarg

Rebel
kekekekekekekekekekeke. The edit a poster's post troll is the lowest of the lowbrow trolls. I should know I use it all the time when I dumb down to Falconarg's level.

dont lie to yourself,you know you cant do somethin better than edit my post
fuck even sun is better and more funny than you

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Firstly gagh, u seem to have failed in noticing that this is the Badlands...in TK; its not quite the place to be discussing serious and profound subjects.
If by chance they are mentioned, the general reaction is 'whaahahahahahaha zomg lulz'

Also, your hardly in the position to point the finger at over use of pc time, considering your post # here & at Lonaf.

Another thing, if you have not realised already, I'm no troll, & was shanghai'd here.
Your attempted critique of my trolling abilities is a fucking joke, particularly while spewing them with your knickers in a knot ;)

Annoyed much?
Want some chicken and chips?

Wow...so it's that easy to make you break character. Noted.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Fastest way to get a reaction out of most trolls: Call them unintelligent.

Most of them are too (what was it Marquis said...) narcissistic. They can't stand anyone attacking the only thing we can see truthfully through words alone. You may not be able to tell what I look like or my lifestyle habits by the conjecture I post on this site, but you can tell just about how smart I am or am not.

From what I can tell of SuN's posts is that she's generally book-smart. Has ZERO people skills. She's also vain and unworldly. My guess is she's not all that attractive, but thinks she is and does the equivalent of male chest-thumping to try and prove she's the prettiest girl on the planet. SuN relies solely on the cute 1nt3rn3t l1ng0 to show she's dainty and feminine. She's not a very good troll as the way she types is for real (she's lazy, not stupid) and it is generally irritating, but she's never funny.

Gagh is Gagh. Aloof, smart, witty, and fun to read. His brand of humor is definitely British and I can honestly say he cares very little, if not at all, for what goes on here. He chooses to keep the internet and his real life separate. I should know. Had the opportunity to meet him and his response was "I don't care to meet anyone from TK or any other site for that matter." You're better off trolling a log. I'm fairly certain I know how to get under his skin, but I like the guy too much to tell you people.

I'm sure that most of you can do the reverse diagnosis on me, but I mostly don't care about what many of you think.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Maybe some other time. I don't think I could accurately analyze you, Dual. Haven't had as many direct dealings with you as I have SuN. Nor are your psychological issues as apparent as her's are.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
LOLASDKFS;;;;; :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) ;)