New Duals

Love Child

One Love
Who are these handsome new duals and how did they get in? Do they want to be badlanders? What is thier purpose? etc etc Or ignore me and go fuck yourselves. I don't care.

Thor

I came for the cookies
I got here through the front door. It was open. I said "Why not gain citizenship of this fine establishment?" So, here I am!

Nice Bad Guy

I came for the cookies
Hi, Love Child. Are you the welcoming committee? I'm Nice Bad Guy. I may be a villain, but I'm the nicest one you'll ever meet.

Vahan

I came for the cookies
I guess I would like citizenship so I can nominate that classichummus person for whatever this election does.

classichummus

on a break from forums
fucking noobs! :p

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Lots of the little fuckers, huh? Think you guys can all get vouched before the clamp down on citizenship?

classichummus

on a break from forums

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You are quite observant. I'm sure you also noticed that I have already called myself out as a liar in the post directly above yours.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I remember when all new posters were mercilessly attacked without provocation.

What happened to that?

Mirah

I love you
Na, not here. I always welcomed them. I remember welcoming posters such as Grammour Boy until he turned out to be, well Grammour Boy, then I left him alone. Anyone who posted down here I welcomed. If I liked thier name I would welcome them above and try to lure them down here. That usually was not successful and then sometimes they turned out to be idiots. If I don't like your avatar or name upfront then I will probably ignore you. Its all a double standard and what not. I really don't care what the rest of you do.