New Jack Off Riddle Thread

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Q. Why doesn't Blackfoot hardly ever masturbate?

A. Because his hand often falls asleep.

jack

In 1993, the American Government funded a study to see why the head of a man's penis was larger than the shaft. After one year and $180,000.00, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex. After the US published the study, France decided to do their own study as well. After $250,000.00, and 3 years of research, they concluded that the reason was to give the woman more pleasure during sex. Blackfoot, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted his own study. After 2 weeks and a cost of around $75.46, he concluded that it was to keep his hand from flying off and hitting him in the forehead.

jack

Blackfoot and his ex-girlfriend were on a date. He was getting hot and finally said, "Let's fuck". She said, "Oh no. I never do that". So he said, "Well, how about a blow job". She said, "Oh no. I don't do that either". Finally he said," How about giving me a hand job." She said she didn't know how to do that. So he said, " You remember when you were a kid, you used to shake a soda bottle until the pressure built up and it squirted? Just do it like that." So she took hold of his dick and began. Soon he was groaning and moaning. And suddenly began to scream.

She said, "What's the matter?"

He screamed, "TAKE YOUR THUMB OFF THE END OF IT."

jack

Blackfoot's ex-girlfriend lay in her hospital bed masturbating to what she assumed would be her last orgasm. Weak from her illness she couldn't quite get herself off so she turned to Blackfoot, who was standing watching, and asked him to finish her off. He pulled out his 45 revolver and blew her brains out.

jack

Why did Blackfoot masturbate with a mountaineer's ice pick?

Because he likes to 'climb axe'.

jack

Blackfoot says masturbation is a way of life for him. No wonder he's been training for it since he was 8!

jack

I wouldn't criticize Blackfoot for masturbating. After all, he's having sex with someone he loves....

jack

Q. Why doesn't Blackfoot like a handjob?

A. Are you kidding? Blackfoot doesn't like ANY kind of job.

Oh my heavenly farther! This guy is sexually, physically and emotionally attracted to Blackfoot.

GOD, have mercy on this soul.

Seph

Retired Account
your so dead too me...

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Blackfoot comes home one day to find his woman giving his fish-shack business partner a handjob in the kitchen. Furious, he runs out to his Hummer, grabs a pistol, runs back to them and points it at his own head. Both of them bust out laughing, and Blackfoot cries "Don't laugh --you're next!"

jack

That was funny Archie :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
i had a good *TeeHee* at that one.

*laughing* <------- how lame is that?

jack

bump

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
hahahahaha

blackfoot, what a retarded cunt lip of pointless proportions....

jack

Charles drops off a shirt at the cleaners and heads for the door.

The Asian lady behind the counter thanks him and says, “Come Again”..

Charles says,

“No, it’s toothpaste this time you nosey bitch!!!!”

jack

Charles is in the market for a used Hummer. He always wanted a big H3. He shops around, answering ads in the newspaper, and is not having much luck. One day he comes across a beautiful classic H3 with a for sale” sign on it. Upon inspection, he is amazed to find the truck in mint condition. He inquires about it with the owner.

“This truck is beautiful! I’ll take it. But you gotta tell me how you keep it in such good shape.

“Well,” says the seller, “it’s pretty simple. Just make sure that if the truck is outside and it’s going to rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome. It protects it from the rain. In fact, since you’re buying the truck I won’t need my tube of Vaseline anymore. Here, you can have it.” and he hands the buyer a tube of Vaseline.

Charles buys the truck and off he goes, a happy cupcakeer. He takes the truck over to show his ex-girlfriend. She’s ecstatic (being a Hummer fan) (LOL).

That night, he decides to ride the Hummer over to his ex-girlfriend’s parents’ house. It’s the last time he’s going to meet them and figures it will make a big impression, and hopefully, he can talk them out of implementing the restraining order he was served with that very afternoon. When he gets to the house, the ex-girlfriend grabs him. “Fishnigger, she says “I gotta tell you something about my parents before we go in. When we eat dinner, we don’t talk. In fact, the person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes.”

“No problem,” he says. And in they go.

Charles is astounded. Right smack in the middle of the living room is a huge stack of dirty dishes. In the family room, another huge stack of dishes. Piled up the stairs, dirty dishes. In fact, everywhere he looks, dirty dishes. They sit down to dinner and, sure enough, no one says a word.

As dinner progresses, Charles decides to take advantage of the situation. So he leans over and kisses his ex-girlfriend. No one says a word. So he decides to reach over and fondle her breasts. He looks at her parents, but still they keep quiet.

So he stands up, grabs his ex-girlfriend, strips her naked, and they make love right on the dinner table. Still, no one says a word.

“Her Mom’s kinda cute”, he thinks. So he grabs his ex-girlfriend’s Mom and has his way with her right there on the dinner table. Again, total silence.

Then, a few raindrops hit the window and Charles realizes it’s starting to rain. He figures he’d better take care of the Hummer, so he pulls the Vaseline from his pocket.

Suddenly the father stands up and shouts: “All right, all right! I’ll do the damn dishes.”

jack

A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As Charles approached, she extended her hand for the ticket and he opened his trench coat and flashed her.

Without missing a beat, she said, 'Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub.'