New Member Reporting In!

710x

Hi new troll friends! I'm Seph's ex-boytoy, the big guy invited me over and I thought I'd just come for some fun! So you fellows like anal, too? It's even better than crack, in my humble opinion! If anybody here lives in Greater Manchester or wouldn't mind traveling, I'm always up for some frolicking, if you know what I mean!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Shut up, Daystrom.

710x

Ouch, my skin, it blisters.

Daystrom, yawn. Another fucktard. You know who's really annoying? Diamond Gypsy, flagler, and that fucking little Justin Bieber I just want to beat him in the face with a corkscrew.

So for a long time no one would approve my registration here. Rest easy, I will do my best not to frighten all of you.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think this guy is from Reject haven. He looks like this:

Professorchaos2009.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
We should pay Henoch's air fair and fly him over to Manchester.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'm sorry for accusing you of being a dual, 710x.

I hope this doesn't unfortunately color any future relationship we may have together.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hope it does.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Don't worry 710x, FBI is so full of hate he regularly comes out in a rash.

See this:
I hope this doesn't unfortunately color any future relationship

He even brings the fact you are a black man into the discussion. He is an institutionalised racist who often practices the famous Milgram Experiments using real electricity on tramps he has found in his local area.

Watch him.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
We need more discourse in the MF. I encourage the future hostility.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Actually, it's the Stanford Prison Experiment, but I don't trust them to play the guard role, so it's basically just me sitting in a room with a shotgun staring down a bunch of homeless people for 72 hours.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've grown to really hate the Milgram Experiment. I watch a lot of science programmes, including ones about psychology, and without fail, every fucking one of them brings up the Milgram Experiment as if we've never heard of it before and does yet another reenactment of it. How they find volunteers who don't immediately recognise what's going on from an old Robert Winston show or Michael Mosely documentary, I don't know. And it's the same with physics docs and Schrodinger's stupid cat. I WISH IT WAS INDISPUTABLY DEAD!!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I remember having to caption a segment of it on C-Span. Bored the hell out of me.