new(old?) way to do the green!

aeommai

cookie?
before smoking it, drink an equal parts solution of ginger ale and cough syrup.

EUPHORIA AND SEDATION WHILE BEING HIGH IS SWEET.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Yeah, I've heard that robo-tripping and weed go really well. I haven't tried it. I have tried mixing robo-tripping and alcohol. Let's just say that it was the worst chemical experience I've ever had. Took me 12 hours to sober up. I couldn't sleep it off, either. I was awake for the whole experience. I had persistent double vision and violent hallucinations, combined with decreased motor skills. I don't think it helped listening to Tool's 10,000 Days album while doing it. Needless to say, I've stayed away from the robo-tripping for a while.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I've stayed away from robotripping both because it's one of the few drugs I'm actually convinced has a pretty good chance of permanently damaging your brain and major organs and because it'd make me feel even more like a rebellious thirteen-year-old than the time I did lines of Ritalin and then did hits out of a coke can with an aluminum foil filter.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
If you drink an 8oz bottle, it's all you need. Also, if you only do it one or two times a year (or in my case once every other year), it has less of a likelihood of damaging you.