NOT RACIST

Tyrant

The first two "examples" make no sense.

"I agree with the immigrant thing (and not that I'm a racist, but hell, it's mostly mexicans) so you can learn to speak english (and "would you like fries with that" does not count) or you can go back to your own shit stain of a country, simple as pie."

1) Illegal immigrants are breaking the law.
2) Most of them do happen to be Mexican.
3) Immigrants should learn the native tongue to assimilate.
4) Mexico is a shit stain.

What is racist about pointing out facts?

Tyrant

ED's like that. But it touches upon something which I absolutely cannot stand: whites who are terrified of being called racist.

Red Whacker

Imperium said:
1) Illegal immigrants are breaking the law.
2) Most of them do happen to be Mexican.
3) Immigrants should learn the native tongue to assimilate.
4) Mexico is a shit stain.

What is racist about pointing out facts?

How about the fact the person saying it is a rich white tax paying law abiding american.

Yes it's racist.

The Question

Eternal
Not minorities -- criminals. Criminals should STFU -- out of a desire to not be identified and caught, if for no other reason.

Tyrant

Messenger said:
ED's like that. But it touches upon something which I absolutely cannot stand: whites who are terrified of being called racist.
So are you racist?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
m1da9.jpg

Tyrant

I sure as hell am racist. So what are you little bitch, fat and bloated, spoiled Mayflower Amewikans gonna do about it?

Lord Raffles

NOT GAY:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Not_gay

My penis is very small and smells of prawns, my friend who I experiment with (NOT GAY!) says it makes him feel sick to suck it, but his penis is nice, I like to suck that. I know I can't make my penis bigger, but I want it to stop smelling of prawns, I shower every other day and spend 5minutes with a sponge doing vigorous rubbing untill my end is sore, but no it still smells. help?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I am as racist as a motherfucking KKK member on crack! What are you pissant commie-pinko liberals going to do about it? I dare you! I am proud to represent the greatest race to ever walk the face of the earth! If you do not like it, go suck daddy's tits.

The Question

Eternal
I'm not a racist, I just hate double standards. And since it's apparently okay for every other ethnic group in this country to display open racism against whites, I'm actually doing my part for equality by displaying racist attitudes toward them.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I'm not racist, I just want badly to react to some nutjob reactionary fuckwits who hate white people by spewing forth some hate myself - directed in a racist manner at the entire race group that said nutjobs belong to. Oh, TQ already said that.

The Question

Eternal
^^Yep. If I yell 'White Pride!', what I'm really yelling about is only white survival.