C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:pop:

VKD

Banned
you've grown an opposable thumb?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
You are visiting jack? :D (I noticed you must be posting from his computer because you have the same IP. )

Is he a good cook?

:D
mm

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
mm said:
You are visiting jack? :D (I noticed you must be posting from his computer because you have the same IP. )
LC said:
I was going to guess you were pregnant.
ZOMG, Blackfoot is Jack's wife!

Alyssum

Is he a good cook?

:D
mm

When did you become a lying idiot, Jenna?

Oh right I forgot, you've ALWAYS been one,

Since what you say isn't true, what shall we do about that?

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigass:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I don't think Blackfoot lives anywhere near jack - so either you're mistaken, or lying Sucky.

That is of course taking into consideration that everything that the man of 1000 duals has been saying is the truth. Which of course, using multiple duals with multiple "back stories", can't be the case.

So, we're left asking, are an idiot, or a moron, or are you a retard?

VKD

Banned
That is of course taking into consideration that everything that the man of 1000 duals has been saying is the truth. Which of course, using multiple duals with multiple "back stories", can't be the case.

So, we're left asking, are an idiot, or a moron, or are you a retard?

Blackfoot (Charles) is a black, retarded, Hummer-driving fishmonger. If you think him and jack are one and the same then it's you who are the moron, idiot.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Blackfoot (Charles) is a black, retarded, Hummer-driving fishmonger. If you think him and jack are one and the same then it's you who are the moron, idiot.

What? Did you make a date and suck his dick or something?

You've been a reporter for a magazine, a reporter for a major news outlet, 14 different kinds of attorneys and or legal aids AND the sexual appendage of an overrated actor so far in your TK career.

I think you're a janitor at a Kindercare. ;)