Now I'm Hungry

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Looking forward to a nice breakfast.

Coffee first.

The Question

Eternal
Coffee is life. Got some Folgers in the Mr. Coffee. Probably should adjust my schedule so that I'm up earlier; ideally I need to get posts up and promoted at 0500 instead of getting up at 0500.

jack

I totally agree. We get these awesome beans from the store and I french press acouple cups every AM. half and half and cinammon and zooooooooooooooooom

jack

Just had a sammich. Going to go to the store and then workout some.

jack

mmm busy day today. No formal fireworks, although I have a bagful in the back room. Lots of good ones too, big flashbangs. Going to make hot dogs and hamburgers in the inside grill (we're over run with tourists this weekend, so I'm not going out) except to water the garden early (about a mile from here). Indoor workout (sugar ray leonard boxout) maybe some spinbiking. Then its BURGER TIME

jack

The garden is looking good. Thirsty. Almost 90 here. Gonna work out then have my VICTORY BURGER

jack

Scrambled eggs and a california burger this morning plus coffee!

jack

Stir fry with leftovers from last night plus toast and coffee.

jack

bacon egg and cheese for breakfast. something green for lunch.

Love Child

One Love
I have been making a soup using cocout milk, add ginger and tumeric and whatever veggies you want, oh and garbonzo beans. WTF I have almost gone vegetarian. (It is easier to shop at the farmers markets than the crowded over run with tourists grocery stores.

jack

Veggie meals are awesome. We had stuffed poblanos with home made choo chee sauce last night.

YUM

jack

mmm 2 eggs over easy with sausage and cheese. Plus coffee. Nice way to start the day.

jack

Just learned how to spiralize zucchini! I tried the ribbon blade and it made awesome thin spirals. We made a sichuan spicy sauce to saute them in and had freshj corn on the cob with it.

YUM

The Question

Eternal
Pork roast with potato and onion last night. Will be having leftovers for lunch.

jack

Up early, not sure what to do about breakfast.

Maybe eggs benedict. Poaching is a bitch, but I make a mean scratch Hollandaise.