Now that NAP is gone, should we boot Ding?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
This time I'll leave it up to members of TK to decide.

Does jack's uber-obsessed, paranoid schizophrenic stalker need to be forcibly removed from TK?

Check 'Yes' or 'No'. Then, feel free to explain your reasons below.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Obviously, I have voted 'yes', because I think that it's time TK stops tolerating the stale, unfunny, mentally-deranged bullshit that has gone on for five years.

The threats of PI trolling, lawsuits, and other shit are not what TK is intended for, nor is it their personal battleground to shit-post to hell and back.

Frankly, I think everyone is tired of seeing the same crap day-in and day-out from this obsessed, puny little man who just can't let go of a grudge.

Seph

Retired Account
If Ding goes surely jack should go with him, he brings asshat after asshat here, he is the source of the asshattery.

I didn't vote yet*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Personally I think this is kind of a high school answer to a high school problem.

Starting a discussion would be preferable to a poll -- people can just vote and run without voicing what their real issues are, or if they even know who Ding is for that matter. People should understand that the poll is non-binding.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Personally, I feel Ding should be promoted to an Administrator because he's the only one of sound mind around these parts.

Seph

Retired Account
jack's a completely different can of worms.

I think they both stay, or they both go, unless either breaks the TOS 1st.

Just my opinion, if you eject Ding! without ejecting jack, you think he wont return? OFC he will, he's an obsessive compulsive asshat.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
*TK looks down between the waterskiis, notices shark*

I find it sadly telling that a board once home to endless spamwars and posters like Dork Lord and St Lucifer is seriously entertaining the notion of banning someone simply for being one-note. Are you serious with this shit? I think that you are. Too bad...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think I'm tapping out.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Yes. SaintLucifer was one thing. This guy is an entirely different species. You know what to expect from both, but at least Luci didn't seem like some obsessed stalker.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
**Falls to knees head hung low then slowely stares up at the sky in rage**

DAMN DIRTY JACK DANCERS! BAN THEM! BAN THEM ALL TO HELL!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Personally I think this is kind of a high school answer to a high school problem.

Starting a discussion would be preferable to a poll -- people can just vote and run without voicing what their real issues are, or if they even know who Ding is for that matter. People should understand that the poll is non-binding.

I never said it WAS binding. Just gathering public opinion. Do the governments enact policy based on EVERY poll they make? No. Because if they did, we'd have gay people clustered into their own state, criminals would occupy Hawaii, and Bush would be President for life.

I think they both stay, or they both go, unless either breaks the TOS 1st.

Just my opinion, if you eject Ding! without ejecting jack, you think he wont return? OFC he will, he's an obsessive compulsive asshat.

Serious question: if jack's stalkers are no longer allowed here, do you think he'll stop bringing them in?

See, jack has dragged "asshat after asshat" here BECAUSE we don't get rid of them. In my serious opinion, if he can't use this place as his stalker dumping ground, what point is there for him to stick around? Basically, getting rid of his stalkers and not allowing him to bring more will get rid of jack.

First you must remove the tumors, THEN you can start the chemo.

Seph

Retired Account
Banning the Ding! account does not remove the tumor just a username.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This time I'll leave it up to members of TK to decide.

Does jack's uber-obsessed, paranoid schizophrenic stalker need to be forcibly removed from TK?

Check 'Yes' or 'No'. Then, feel free to explain your reasons below.

Maybe an oubliette is needed at the bottom of Daycare.

Maybe that is where Jillian is.