Obama is a REAL AMERICAN

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[YOUTUBE]n9mzJhvC-8E[/YOUTUBE]

I REALLY DON'T CARE what else he does (so don't discuss it in this thread) but coming out to Hulk Hogan's "Real American" theme (with a video including Generation 1 Optimus Prime) makes him the GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Trump left that party with a red, chapped ass. PWNED.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hilarious.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My mom and grandma both acted like it was TERRIBLE when I said I wish Trump would die. Grandma even spoke to Jesus for a minute.

CaptainWacky

Like the Chinaman?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
[YOUTUBE]n9mzJhvC-8E[/YOUTUBE]

I REALLY DON'T CARE what else he does (so don't discuss it in this thread) but coming out to Hulk Hogan's "Real American" theme (with a video including Generation 1 Optimus Prime) makes him the GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER.

Americans, still loving their fucking Kenyan cupcakeER President. No wonder the fucking world thinks you are all a joke. Fucking guy forges his birth certificate, and the rest of you dumbfucks fall for it. We Canadians are LAUGHING at the typical American sgupidity

Love Child

One Love
He done gone up and killed sum one, he is a real american now. *spits* *adjusts overalls* *Scratches itchy scalp* *Spits again*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How Long is a Chinaman's name?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
you ever tried eating with *&^%$#chopsticks when yer hungry? THERE'S reason for hate right there!!

CaptainWacky

OBAMA PERSONALLY LEGDROPPED OSAMA TO DEATH, DUDE.

CaptainWacky

Long enough for his purposes.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Not as long as his evil mustache.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
692.imgcache.jpg