Obama Takes Credit For Trump Economy

The Question

Eternal
Difference is, you never presented anything cogent for Coyote to ignore. So there's no hypocrisy involved on his part.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ah then, you're the top. I've always agreed he makes a good bottom.

The Question

Eternal
Y'know, continuing to prove that I'm right doesn't persuade anyone that I'm wrong.

The Question

Eternal
Aw. Stinkums didn't like the OP. But Stinkums doesn't have a rebuttal for anything in the OP, either.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"My days of not taking you seriously are definitely coming to a middle."

The Question

Eternal
Whatever you do, Jack, don't stop embarrassing yourself now.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
His piles are probably acting up. Give him some time.

jack

Your piles are acting up again? Explains a lot being a bottom and all. Prep H is your friend, according to your "wife" :D

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know, most people learned better comebacks than "I know you are, but what am I" by 4th grade or so.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You're giving him too much credit.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
:bigass:

jack

as you bottoms like to say :::fart:::

The Question

Eternal
Thought you were flouncin' out of the thread. But here you still are, and still showin' you got nothin'.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
midget-jokes-meme-1.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Heh. Floor cupcakeer.

What have you to say, floor cupcakeer?

(And no, I fucking don't care that 'floor cupcakeer' is politically what-the-fuck-ever-fuck-you.

You don't fucking own me, and you don't fucking own what comes out of my fucking keyboard. You want me to talk the way you want? Fucking pay me to. But don't worry -- you couldn't afford to pay me enough for the privilege of making me stifle the truth, anyway.)

The Question

Eternal
Wow, normally Jack bites when I do the "go off on somebody who isn't there." And if not Jack, one of the Turdfordge crew shows for a guest spot.

Have they smartened up? Nah. Maybe they just haven't seen it yet. That's all right, gives me time to get things set up for the show. *makes popcorn in preparation*

The Question

Eternal
You know, most people learned better comebacks than "I know you are, but what am I" by 4th grade or so.

Yeah, but that's people, not Jack.