Observation

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It has been enlightening, my question answered:
is it getting dull over at TK or something?

I suspect it has been dull all along. Insults, snerk, snark, put downs and come backs - post after post, thread after thread. Occasionally it is funny on a base level. Still, it is a postathon of Beavis patting Butthead on the back for being a butthead outside his own living room. Intelligent, complete coherent thoughts don't take root here among the zingers and "scathing" diatribe.

Interesting to see the ExIsle members that were also Troll Kingdom members prior to this latest trolling action. Adds a perspective on those who argued TK innocence knowing full well certain TK members were engaged in deliberate trolling action.

So, I came, got some cookies, and met some locals. Wouldn't be who I am if I didn't leave some parting advice. Instead of looking for boards to harass to liven up your internet experiences, try actually communicating with each other on a higher plane than how ugly you can be to one another. Now I'm off.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
You've posted a grand total of two days??

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Why do ExIslers inevitably leave that nasty saccharine aftertaste in my mouth?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Artificial flavoring does that. That's all it is in the end. Tastes sweet, no substance, and will cause long term nervous system damage if taken over a long time.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
eloisel said:
It has been enlightening, my question answered:
is it getting dull over at TK or something?

I suspect it has been dull all along. Insults, snerk, snark, put downs and come backs - post after post, thread after thread. Occasionally it is funny on a base level. Still, it is a postathon of Beavis patting Butthead on the back for being a butthead outside his own living room. Intelligent, complete coherent thoughts don't take root here among the zingers and "scathing" diatribe.

Interesting to see the ExIsle members that were also Troll Kingdom members prior to this latest trolling action. Adds a perspective on those who argued TK innocence knowing full well certain TK members were engaged in deliberate trolling action.

So, I came, got some cookies, and met some locals. Wouldn't be who I am if I didn't leave some parting advice. Instead of looking for boards to harass to liven up your internet experiences, try actually communicating with each other on a higher plane than how ugly you can be to one another. Now I'm off.

I suppose this means you don't want any more of missmanners' cookies. :(

Virginia

unlike real sugar which is a poison and will cause your blood sugar levels to swing uncontrollably

Peter Octavian

eloisel said:

You know, all that blustering isn't necessary. Troll Kingdom is renowned for being compassionate and understanding with those who, like you, aren't able to wrap their brains around the heady stuff which does, with some frequency, get discussed here.

We also have a soft spot for the humorless, so don't be so quick to run off.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
I suddenly feel like I did in the third grade after being sent to the principal's office for beating the shit out of a kid on the playground.

:(

:lol:
Agreed.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
I suddenly feel like I did in the third grade after being sent to the principal's office for beating the shit out of a kid on the playground.

:(

Asshole!!! I was usually that kid getting beat up!!!

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I punched a kid in the eye for sitting in my seat on the bus. Guy got a black eye from it. I think that was in the third grade...............Hey Darth!!! :bigass:

Captain Jack

Too bad you didn't get any sense knocked into you when you got beat up, Darthy :D

Captain Jack

very punny.

Either way, it wasn't enough for him.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Caitriona said:
I suppose this means you don't want any more of missmanners' cookies. :(
Not at all. I'm always up for white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Peter Octavian said:
You know, all that blustering isn't necessary. Troll Kingdom is renowned for being compassionate and understanding with those who, like you, aren't able to wrap their brains around the heady stuff which does, with some frequency, get discussed here.

I agree that TK can have some compassion. That is what brought me here in the beginning. But, heady stuff? Please. Where in the mix of cut and paste change the name flame does it exist?

We also have a soft spot for the humorless, so don't be so quick to run off.
Are you cute?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
CoyoteUgly said:
Artificial flavoring does that. That's all it is in the end. Tastes sweet, no substance, and will cause long term nervous system damage if taken over a long time.
Not to mention it causes little dick syndrome.

Virginia

I think the sense was knocked out of Darthsickle.

Captain Jack

Virginia said:
I think the sense was knocked out of Darthsickle.

That is, if he had any to begin with.