Observation

EnglishRose

addle barn
eloisel said:
Not to mention it causes little dick syndrome.

That's a syndrome? I thought it was an affliction ;)

so guys who avoid artificial sweetener have ....... :bwahaha: Hmmmm

who here does NOT like artificial sweetener?

Rockraven

I want to touch mandi's boobs
eloisel said:
It has been enlightening, my question answered:
is it getting dull over at TK or something?

I suspect it has been dull all along. Insults, snerk, snark, put downs and come backs - post after post, thread after thread. Occasionally it is funny on a base level. Still, it is a postathon of Beavis patting Butthead on the back for being a butthead outside his own living room. Intelligent, complete coherent thoughts don't take root here among the zingers and "scathing" diatribe.

Interesting to see the ExIsle members that were also Troll Kingdom members prior to this latest trolling action. Adds a perspective on those who argued TK innocence knowing full well certain TK members were engaged in deliberate trolling action.

So, I came, got some cookies, and met some locals. Wouldn't be who I am if I didn't leave some parting advice. Instead of looking for boards to harass to liven up your internet experiences, try actually communicating with each other on a higher plane than how ugly you can be to one another. Now I'm off.

How very generalistic and misrepresentative. I won't even bother trying to argue the innocence crap.

Captain Jack

RommieSG said:
I don't, but I drink a lot of Mountain Dew.............so I'm screwed. ;)

Hey, we both are :D

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Because I need to get into the creative writing mood.

It has been enlightening, my question answered:
is it getting dull over at TK or something?

Of course TK is dull dear. Have you seen how one dimensional and boring our members are? How we can’t seem to avoid discussing the same topics over and over again? How seldom visited TK actually is? In fact TK is so boring we go to other dull boards to see if they have anything interesting to talk about.

I suspect it has been dull all along. Insults, snerk, snark, put downs and come backs - post after post, thread after thread. Occasionally it is funny on a base level. Still, it is a postathon of Beavis patting Butthead on the back for being a butthead outside his own living room. Intelligent, complete coherent thoughts don't take root here among the zingers and "scathing" diatribe.

I agree an unmoderated forum is the work of Satan! Controversial opinions and hurtful comments have no place on my Internet! If only there was a place were conflicts and controversy were frowned upon, a place that would wrap me in a warm soft baby blanket and protect me from the hurtful things out in that vast evil Internet.

Interesting to see the ExIsle members that were also Troll Kingdom members prior to this latest trolling action. Adds a perspective on those who argued TK innocence knowing full well certain TK members were engaged in deliberate trolling action.

Yeah how dare they start a poll and demand that it be put to a vote once the requirements for an official poll are met! Then when the members of ExIsle throw a fit over what the evil trolls are doing those satanic TKers complain about a lack of moderation and control from the staff. What right do they have to expect fairness and professionalism?

So, I came, got some cookies, and met some locals. Wouldn't be who I am if I didn't leave some parting advice. Instead of looking for boards to harass to liven up your internet experiences, try actually communicating with each other on a higher plane than how ugly you can be to one another. Now I'm off.

I’ve got a better idea. On Tuesday when I get back to ExIsle I’m going to start peeling away that baby blanket of yours and start exposing your little playpen forum to something called controversy and critical thinking and I’ll piss on the staff when they fuck up again.

Virginia

why wait until tuesday, why not just start now.

Captain Jack

You made a promise, and you're sticking to it. That's cool, GTC. Very cool.

Virginia

Ive had better things to do with my time than read your tripe.