Obsessed with Blackfoot Hyperboard much?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hey you fucking dishonest, lying cunt! How's your miserable life going, douche bitch?

Getting over me is hard I know, considering how jealous you are of everything I do around here.

When you're not spamming or fail trolling you're whining to eggs about stupid shit dumbest black bastard on the planet!

jack

TKR is still up. Did you find the link yet?

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Getting over someone you were obsessed over can be really hard.

What's Blackfoot Hyperboard?

^^^
Baby Angry GIF - Baby Angry Angry Baby GIFs
^^^

Your obsession with me as of late is getting too weird.

jack

jack

Hey you fucking dishonest, lying cunt! How's your miserable life going, douche bitch?

Getting over me is hard I know, considering how jealous you are of everything I do around here.

When you're not spamming or fail trolling you're whining to eggs about stupid shit dumbest black bastard on the planet!

jack

:bigass:

jack

Hey so how's my ass taste you dumb black bottom?

I ate asparagus last night JUST FOR YOU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

How's my ass taste?

When you're not spamming or fail trolling you're whining to eggs about stupid shit dumbest black bastard on the planet![/sze]

Hey so how's my ass taste

I ate asparagus last night JUST FOR YOU

^^You sound angry Old Dirty Jewjacker^^.... Calm down, it isn't that serious..Have a Merry! Christmas!...Or...Do you observe Kwanzaa? :D

jack

Quote Reply

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Quote Reply

^^You sound angry Old Dirty Jewjacker^^...Do I really make your full time online experience miserable and your part time real life experience a total mess<<<Whatever!..You deserve it one-hundred, Old Dirty<< Don't hate tha playa, hate the game.<<HOLLA BLACK

Donald Trump Trump GIF - Donald Trump Trump Hahlol GIFs
Oh My God Laughing GIF - Oh My God Laughing Stephen A Smith GIFs
Aidan Gallagher GIF - Aidan Gallagher GIFs
Hahaha GIF - Hahaha GIFs

jack

You didn't answer my question..................How's my ass taste you dirty black bottom?

You do look good on your knees, I must admit.

jack

You didn't answer my question..................How's my ass taste you dirty black bottom?

You've been slurping at it this whole thread. Must be deeeeee-licious!

What's it like being the punchline to every joke around here? Seems you like it.

I know I'M LOVIN' IT!!

jack

What's Blackfoot Hyperboard?

A board that died because Cunt 40 didn't payback the posters who lent him the money to keep it open.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Blackfoot aka: King Of The Gutters and TrollMaster,

Its GOD's work in progress. There is only one poster who'll be totally pwned in this thread.

Blackfoot's first rule when becoming a member of NAP is to pwn the admin. 2010 has been a great run for that.

AMEN!

****BUMP****

jack

Do you have any idea how fucking easy you are?

jack