Official talk about the cute girls on Caprica (and the plot, too) thread. SPOILERS!!!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Lacey totally cut her hand and couldn't bomb an airport.

Also, was that Buck's Stadium explosion cool or what.

Oh yeah, Zoey WITH A FUCKING SWORD FUCKING SHIT UP!

I really wanna stick my penor in that girl.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Oh, I got a sneak peek at this next week's episode.
and sorry ladies, but Barnabus went Boom Boom. That sucks, 'cause I really liked his character. Fun watching Clarice get all evil on his ass.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
There can't be more than one?

Besides, that one doesn't have the word "official" in it.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did you get an exclusive "sneak peak" or has the episode just leaked on Torrent sites where anyone can download it (I'll check.)

I guess ratings will be even lower next week if everyone's already downloaded it.

And don't say "penor".

EDIT: I can't find it anywhere.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
We've all already commented on this week's ep in the other thread, so it does make sense to talk about it there instead. But post pictures of cute girls if you like!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Wacky, comcast screwed up and put up next week's episode in the OnDemand section under the Unvanquished selection. I had missed the premier and wanted to watch it OnDemand an was all like 'WTF? how did all this stuff happen without them explaining it? Are they just moving the story forward?" Then, I realized that it was a screwup and they aired next week's ep instead of putting up the current ep. Hooray for me!

CaptainWacky

I SEE.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I'll give you odds with all of those construction tools sitting around that Barnabus did NOT go Boom. My guess is that he pulled a "Dr. Lecter" and will show up again missing something (and just a BIT MORE pissed off).

I wouldn't mind giving Clarice a little old time religion too and hear what name she screams, just for the record.

SAUSAGEMAN

Oh, goody, the Space FBI is back. I've missed them.

Last night, Lacy kinda half-heartedly attempted to do something. Then she failed and went back to being a ragdoll the other characters move around.

CaptainWacky

Amanda being a police informant actually gives her a purpose in the show, so that's good. But when the Amanda plot is the most interesting part of the episode you know there's a problem...

Look, I understand that the Colonies are all morally corrupt and heading for a fall and everything, but is it too much to ask for there to be a few characters I can actually get behind and care about? Clarice and Daniel are well-acted and well-written characters, yes, but I don't really care one way or another if they come out on top. How can I root for the crooked businessman who's driving his friends to suicide or the terrorist who's murdering teenagers? And remember back in the pilot when Joseph looked like the moral centre of the show? Now he's nothing but a mob henchman. Lacy, as THE SAUSAGE says is nothing but a ragdoll being thrown about and abused by character after character.

Maybe we're supposed to be on space cop's side? Except he's a cunt too (oh but he has trouble at home, look at the depth!)

I'M NOT SAYING I want the characters to be good people or anything, just that I want some reason to be able to like them. Baltar wasn't a good person but I definitely liked him and cared about what happened to him. Starbuck, Tigh, even Gaeta were all more likable than the Caprica characters despite being frakked in the head.

And really it seems a huge mistake to have two Zoe-lite episodes in a row with ratings so bad. Yeah I know these episodes were probably filmed like a year ago but it still seems like poor planning. Can we please have some scenes of hot girls kicking ass in a virtual world next week?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Yeah I'm quite annoyed about what they've done to Joseph and Sam. They went from having a really good plot about Joseph's greif and search for his daughter in an awesome virtual world, while Sam takes over parenting of young Willy, to just them being generic mafiosos while the New Cap storyline seems to have been forgotton.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The previews for the next ep make it look like they'll be in the virtual world a little bit, but they could be LYING.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Wacky, you'll notice the title of the thread. The first new episode last week had me pretty put-off about the show's direction. Now, all I wanna do is watch the hot/cute girls do their thing. The CGI is still wonderful, and probably way ahead of a lot of shows out there, and that makes it watch-able; but the story makes me want to put it on mute and what's-my-line ad lib the thing.

All I'm saying is that if there aren't some more katana-weilding hot girls killin' dudes and rock-em sock-em robots blowing up Serge clones, I'm dumping this shit faster than comedy central dumped Secret Girlfriend.

CaptainWacky

Well I don't agree with ALL THAT, I just want it to be better.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I love Nick Swardson. I missed his new show last night, but I'm sure Comedy Central will rerun it a couple hundred times.

CaptainWacky

Clone Wars has been good since the start (well, not the movie), with only a few poor episodes (but every show has them.)

WHAT'S NICK SWARDSON?